What's new

Archive Rules of survival high graphics without lag (rooted phones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye0814

Forum Veteran
Hello, survivors!

These simple tips help you play Rules of Survival (ROS) without any lag, while the graphics setting is set to ULTRA, HIGH, or BALANCED.

NOTE: THIS PERFORMANCE BOOSTING IS ALSO APPLICABLE WITH OTHER ANDROID GAMES.

Q: Do I need to root my phone before following this tutorial?
A: Yes

Q: Could it damage my phone?
A: The chances are very low. But then, I am not responsible for any damages, bricked phones, or certain buttons not functioning on your device. Do it at your own risk. I am just here to share my knowledge to boost your gaming at its maximum performance.

Requirements:
1. Rooted phone
2. NoMone Resolution Changer

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. LSpeed (Download latest on Play Store)

START
1. Open Resolution Changer, and select your preferred DEVICE TEMPLATE. I set mine to 480x800 and DPI to 146 when I used to play ROS.
NOTE: Just tap on RESTORE DEFAULTS if you want to get back to original resolution of your phone or if you are done playing ROS or any games.

2. Download LSpeed on Play Store. Open it and explore its settings and select what is best for your gaming and battery life.
NOTE: LSpeed is safe :)

3. Open your favorite games and you can play without lags.

SCREENSHOTS:
Screenshot_2018-04-03-18-49-36.png
Screenshot_2018-04-03-18-50-45.png
As you can see, my navigation bar buttons are not aligned well, it is because of the lower resolution I set. I cannot show you the FPS but they run smooth and flawlessly with "HIGH" graphics.

You can install GLTools APK (advanced users only), if you are familiar with this app, to improve device's performance.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
sinubukan ko now itong setup mo ts na pa wow nalang ako ung ultra na dating deley ung galaw ngaun super smooth para naka power saving ung smoothness nya pero pero naka ultra haha ayos :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.