What's new

[ρrémíùm autoscript] install ssh, stunnel, ovpn and pptp server for centos 6, 7, debian 7 & 8

Thanks for the script but squid proxy doesn't work. Tried connecting with telnet and it doesn't work but proxy checkers show it as working. Any thoughts or workaround?

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the script but squid proxy doesn't work. Tried connecting with telnet and it doesn't work but proxy checkers show it as working. Any thoughts or workaround?

Thanks in advance

It's better to be specific boss what os and bit did you use...?

Paps ung 20$ nila na
Cpu Optimized Droplets ma baba naba ping noon? For gamimg hehehe ung mga ka work ko nahihirapan daw sila minsan mababa ang oing minsan hndi.. ping uselay sa droplets ko now is 66.

Paps ung 20$ nila na
Cpu Optimized Droplets ma baba naba ping noon? For gamimg hehehe ung mga ka work ko nahihirapan daw sila minsan mababa ang oing minsan hndi.. ping uselay sa droplets ko now is 66.

ginagamit ko kasi pang gaming standard lang yung $80... yung 32cpu sana maganda kaso 2 droplets pwede magawa mo dun.

Right sorry. Debian 8 both x86 & 64. I don't think ram size and cpu matters but it's without GUI and there is plenty of free space. I meant it timed out without ever connecting. Tried port scanners and realized that all squid ports are closed. Searched for ways to forward ports on iptables but wasn't really helpful. How could i manually forward the ports? Thanks again for your amazing work

Right sorry. Debian 8 both x86 & 64. I don't think ram size and cpu matters but it's without GUI and there is plenty of free space. I meant it timed out without ever connecting. Tried port scanners and realized that all squid ports are closed. Searched for ways to forward ports on iptables but wasn't really helpful. How could i manually forward the ports? Thanks again for your amazing work

You already try to rebuild your vps then run this script again? Make sure you have a fresh vps before you use it. Can you please tell me what vps hosting provider you have?

Tissue please... english pasubo ako dito hahaha.

You already try to rebuild your vps then run this script again? Make sure you have a fresh vps before you use it. Can you please tell me what vps hosting provider you have?

I just tried. yes it was a fresh install. it's not a vps provider it's a vps given by my college for personal projects. Now I tried the telnet from a pc and from a Raspberry Pi. RPi was successful. from windows (putty) it wasn't. I tried a port checker and it says it's open. To be exact I am also trying to connect with a working payload while using the server's SSH & port 3128 as remote proxy. ssh is fine but remote proxy is still timing out. am I doing this wrong? :|

EDIT: For any reason on PC it changed and it instantly shows "connection refused"
EDIT2: tried as remote proxy port 1732 and now it says on http injector "connection refused" instantly. with port checking it says that the port is closed.

Last edited:
ginagamit ko kasi pang gaming standard lang yung $80... yung 32cpu sana maganda kaso 2 droplets pwede magawa mo dun.
Yan boss oh ung

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

I just tried. yes it was a fresh install. it's not a vps provider it's a vps given by my college for personal projects. Now I tried the telnet from a pc and from a Raspberry Pi. RPi was successful. from windows (putty) it wasn't. I tried a port checker and it says it's open. To be exact I am also trying to connect with a working payload while using the server's SSH & port 3128 as remote proxy. ssh is fine but remote proxy is still timing out. am I doing this wrong? :|

EDIT: For any reason on PC it changed and it instantly shows "connection refused"
EDIT2: tried as remote proxy port 1732 and now it says on http injector "connection refused" instantly. with port checking it says that the port is closed.

I mean what vps provider your server came from like digital ocean, google cloud, azure etc..? Because this sripts only works well and tested in digital ocean only

Yan boss oh ung

di ata boss mukhang dayu...