What's new

ROTC compulsory payag ba kayo

remen

Forum Veteran
Established
Reaction
Payag ba kayo dito kasi marami nagsasabi kaya naliligaw ng paniniwala ang ibang mga students dahil sa nawala ito

reserves soldier is the best, akalain mo bang kaonti lng soldiers natin. isama mo pang lagpas 500+mil ung soldier nung dalawang bansang malapit satin..

Personal analysis ko lang ito. Don't take it seriously, okay?

I learned so many things in my life right now, because I was one of fortunate na nakaranas ng ROTC.
Don't misunderstood me, I learned also many things sa apat na sulok ng classroom, but much of the principles and practical application/uses sa buhay ko now, mostly sa ROTC ko natutunan.

Napansin ko simula nung tinanggal sya, the Philippines builds a next gen that is weak, always a victim, irresponsible at reklamador masyado. Walang galang sa guro, walang galang sa matanda, walang galang sa magulang!

For me, ROTC teach me a lot of lesson in my life, it's not just some kind of preparation for hypothetical war, but it is some kind of preparation on how to do life. Kaya for me, ROTC is essential.

Tapos na ako dyan.. sa aming school, it's not a question if payag ba or hindi kasi compulsory talaga samin. Hehe

I am currently enrolled in ROTC, which is teaching me about discipline and the importance of taking responsibility.

In the ROTC program, students are taught about the importance of discipline, responsibility, and leadership skills. These skills are essential for success in both military and civilian careers. Through physical training, classroom instruction, and hands-on experiences, ROTC students learn how to work as part of a team, follow orders, and take responsibility for their actions.