What's new

Help Resign letter due to sickness

Kilalamoko

Forum Veteran
Elite
Needed ko muna mag relaxing sa 1st ever duty ko. Since naka abot na ako ng 4 months, may na-ipon kahit kunti at naka bili ng sariling cellphone. Nag start asthma ko since December no dayoff lagii nalang mag O.T ( my bad idea ) until today every weekend ako mag O.T & now nagka trangkaso na ubo sipon. Leg pain, needed ko muna mag relaxing. May alam or example ba kayo sa resign letter po..

The Manager,

Dear: Sir/Mam

I regret to inform you of my resignation, effective (date of resign). Due to a recent diagnosis, I have become aware that my illness will require extended treatment and recovery, and I am unsure that my ability to perform the duties of my present position will return.

I appreciate your understanding. If there is anything I can do to help during the transition, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Your Name.

The Manager,

Dear: Sir/Mam

I regret to inform you of my resignation, effective (date of resign). Due to a recent diagnosis, I have become aware that my illness will require extended treatment and recovery, and I am unsure that my ability to perform the duties of my present position will return.

I appreciate your understanding. If there is anything I can do to help during the transition, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Your Name.
Salamat po~

UP

UP

Last edited:
Back