Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiashakes

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Requested by KoxuKoshu
here: https://phcorner.net/threads/545795/#post-8893873

TIiWOfh.png

Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard is a trilogy of fantasy novels written by American author Rick Riordan and published by Disney-Hyperion. It is based on Norse mythology and is set in the same universe as the Camp Half-Blood Chronicles, and The Kane Chronicles series. The first book, The Sword of Summer, was released on October 6, 2015. The second book, The Hammer of Thor, was released on October 4, 2016. And the third book, The Ship of the Dead, was released on October 3, 2017.

The main protagonist Magnus Chase, son of the Vanir god of fertility Frey, narrates the novel in first person. He is a cousin of Annabeth Chase, a main character of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series, who links the two series together.

Download:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

:) Want Books? Appreciate requests! Just send me a DM or mention me here! :)

:) For AUDIOBOOK REQUESTS: :)

Audiobooks will be delivered at least 72 hours later.
Feel free to send your requests via DM or mention me!

LOVE IT? HIT LIKE!
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants