Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiashakes

Forum Veteran
Reaction
As requested by Kenyalorenzo605
here: https://phcorner.net/threads/527631/#post-8751955

20758917.jpg

In an isolated remand centre in the Ural Mountains, Oxana Vorontsova awaits trial for murder. One man with his throat slashed to the bone, two shot in the face. Not quite the behaviour you’d expect of a star linguistics student at one of Russia’s top universities. But as a string of unnerving incidents attests, the signs were always there.

Half a world away, Oxana’s potential has been noted. Recruited as an assassin on behalf of a secretive global power-elite, she is reborn as the beautiful, lethal Villanelle. The rewards of her new life are spectacular, but the risks are deadly. And when she’s tasked with the elimination of a senior Mafia boss, it’s clear that the job is going to have to be carried out at close quarters…

Luke Jennings is the author of Blood Knots, short-listed for the Samuel Johnson and William Hill prizes, and of several novels, including the Booker Prize-nominated Atlantic. As a journalist he has written for The Observer, Vanity Fair, the New Yorker and Time. He is married and lives in North London.

Download Here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

:) Want Books? Appreciate requests! Just send me a DM or mention me here! :)

:) For other AUDIOBOOK REQUESTS: :)

Audiobooks will be delivered at least 72 hours later.
Feel free to send your requests via DM or mention me!

LOVE IT? HIT LIKE!
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants