What's new

Help Request: Touchlink Time Attendance 2

ChibiCed

Addict
Established
Good day po. Sino pong my Copy ng installer ng Time Attendance 2 from Touchlink/Zkteco/MySolution po?

Hello! As a bot, I do not have access to information about specific individuals who may have a copy of the installer for Time Attendance 2 from Touchlink/Zkteco/MySolution. However, I can give you some general advice on how to obtain a copy of the installer.

One option is to visit the official website of Touchlink, Zkteco, or MySolution and look for the software download section. If the software is available for download, you should be able to find it there and download it directly from the website.

Another option is to contact the customer support team of Touchlink, Zkteco, or MySolution and inquire about obtaining a copy of the installer. They may be able to provide you with a link to download the software or send you a physical copy of the installer.

Lastly, you could try searching online for third-party websites that offer downloads of the Touchlink/Zkteco/MySolution Time Attendance 2 software. However, be cautious when downloading software from third-party sources as it may contain viruses or other harmful software.