What's new

Closed [release]cfph wallhäçk,seeghost,increaseradiusdamage(sk 50%) [september 7, 2018] for high ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BONPL4GUE

Addict
Reaction
zoUgYmN.png

Features:

Numpad1 - Wallhäçk
Numpad2 - See Ghost
Numpad3 - Superkill 50%

How to inject?

Information!Information!To Open the Superkill Turn it on in the Lobby

- [Tutorial] Error Injection Fixed :
http://www.phc.onl/#forbidden#/threads/error-injection-fixed.23489/

download for injector:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Downloadlink for ddl:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

INJECTORS:
DX Mapper(Manual Map,Close)
Xenos Injector(Kernel Manual Map,ConcealMemory,Close)-Need Test Mode
Extreme Injector 3.7 (Manual Map,Auto inject,HideModule)

-False Alarm.

Requirements

Redist Package

Download link : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Mirror link : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Microsoft net framework

Download link : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Mirror link : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

@@ACEOFEAGLE @@Nancy (낸시) @@MemoryThePast @@leoj cruz @@DannyMODS

Our Fan Page

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Our YøùTùbé Channel

FB LINK You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. <-- Click ME
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. <-- Click ME

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back