What's new

Closed Refund trick for mobile legends,crasher, at kung anu anu pa pasok kayo dito

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoohSea

Honorary Poster
Reaction
What you need

• Rooted Android Mobile
  • Sim / creditcard / debitcard / simcard
  • Minimum of 6$ or ₱300 of cash in debit/creditcard and simcard load

These should be installed in your Mobile / Cellphone

• xposed installer
  • Imei changer
  • BB IMEI generator

How to create gmail and enable billing
  1. Delete all google accounts
  2. go to settings / applications scroll to all and go to chrome / gmail / google acc. manager / google onetime limit / partner setup google / google play services / playstore google / google framework and clear all data I mentioned.
  3. Change go to BB IMEI IMEI number generator and generate then copy it and go to IMEI changer paste the new IMEI no. and press apply. reboot!
  4. Create new Gmail and verified by Mobile number.
  5. Go to playstore enable billing and add address / zipcode / cp number.
  6. Make sure you have load to your mobile operator and if all done try to buy. you will use this trick for fast upgrading in all games in playstore,
  7. if payment success here is the trick for refund method to return your load.

Lets REFUND

• chrome type playgoogle.com sign account
  • .go to account find your games you purchase and find the 3 dot at the right side and then click the 3 dot Report problem then tap / select an option / click the reason (i purchased but i didn't receive it) then submit!
  • go gmail inbox and check if your refund is approved.

Madali lang naman to kahit wala yang mga apps na nakalagay sa taas pwede ka mag refund. Ang mahirap jan kung pano mo ibabypass ang error pag na track na pag rerefund mo.kahit pa mag palit ka ng email at sim error pa din yan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back