What's new

[Recommendation] Ase to Sekken

mmkio

Journeyman
Reaction
a38a5d8e-18a9-4e95-a7f9-43d0f2c5628a.jpg

Vol. 1 Cover

Genre Comedy Romance Slice of Life

Synopsis (MangaDex) Asako’s living her dream, working at the toiletry maker Lilia Drop. Little do her coworkers know, the reason she loves the company so much is that she’s ashamed of her body odor, and their soap is the only thing that does the trick. So when the company’s lead product developer, a perfuming genius, approaches her in the lobby and wonders what “that smell” is, she’s terrified … but could it be … that he likes it? And, even more surprising to Yae … does she like him?

Country of Origin Japan

Release Frequency Complete

Link You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Personal Rating Art 4.5/5.0 Story 5.0/5.0
A bit different from my earlier recommendations kasi this one is a romance manga. The story is about the relationship of the MMC and FMC, yung mga struggles nila sa kanilang relationship, sa sarili nila at sa relationship with other people. Sa synopsis, merong onting fetish(?) sa body odor yung author (hahaha) pero setting that aside, what I really love about this manga ay yung pagiging ãdül† ng mga characters. Hindi sila yung nakaka-bwiset na edgy teen or ãdül† characters You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. na puro drama, hindi inaayos yung problema ng direkta at andaming cringe na issue sa buhay na hindi na realistic. Ang couple sa manga na to ay merong realistic problems, realistic na goals at mararamdaman mo yung pagmamahal nila sa isa't-isa. Minsan masasabi mo na lang na sana ganito din ang relationship ko sa jowa ko.

Art-wise, okay yung manga; malinis ang pagkakagawa at wala masyadong distractions to take you away from the story. Story-wise, maganda yung premise, very engaging yung characters and makikita mo yung improvement nila over time. Since this manga is already complete, maganda to i-binge read ng isang weekend tapos mag wí†hdráwal soon after. Really recommend this manga for those who are looking for romance na walang cringe.

Attachments

Yeppp, done reading this awhile back. Solid read kasi sakto lang yung chapters, pwede i-binge ng 1 araw. Ty for sharing lods, good reco. :)

Yeppp, done reading this awhile back. Solid read kasi sakto lang yung chapters, pwede i-binge ng 1 araw. Ty for sharing lods, good reco. :)
I actually enjoyed it. Mature yung relationship and relateable kung working professional ka and in a relationship haha