What's new

Closed Raise wa Tanin ga Ii [Seinen] - [Mafia] [Romance] [Psychological]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eseru

Eternal Poster
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Description:

Yoshino has always been treated differently because she is the granddaughter of Osaka's biggest mafia boss, so everyone is afraid of her and she has never had a boyfriend. One day her grandfather tries to engage her with a boy of her age, Kirishima: he is intelligent, calm, kind, and... grandson of another great mobster. In spite of everything, she decides to go live with Kirishima in Tokyo and begins to take an interest in him, but what will she do when she finds out that he is not only part of the Mafia, but is also a masochist?

Won the Grand Prize in the printed manga category at the Tsugi ni Kuru Manga Award 2018.

MangaDex Rating: 8.94

1598591247968.png
1598591265923.png

Comments from other readers:

"Not the typical, tweeny-shoujo-romance story that you will see out there. It has a light yet at the same time, dark comedic parts. Not too much drama, but definitely, there is plot development.
The part I most anticipated is how much the characters will go extreme as far as the story unfolds. Especially, the guy (Kirishima). Kind of scary when he pursue the girl."

"THIS IS A REAL YAKUZA, ITS BADASS AND THE SON NOT DOCILE ****** LIKE CERTAIN HAREM MANGA" (me looks at Nise..k...)

"twisted and unpredictable character, great 2nd male, and badass heroine. I just have to wait patiently....."

"i love the whole plot of the story its not boring. especially the main character yoshino I like her vibes elegant, classy and strong the best female character portrayed in the story. for the leading man kirishima, damn! he is so mysterious and unpredictable.. his personality is quite scary though...."

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.