What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v9 gravity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after installation and setup...my data is still being consumed...the only difference is my net is very fast on both 3G and E....so wats the point of the app if not free net??

So after installation and setup...my data is still being consumed...the only difference is my net is very fast on both 3G and E....so wats the point of the app if not free net??
gatimuthespear sir if you have regular load available on your sim, you should register to any of the TNT promo enlisted on Page 1, then that is the time to launch our VPN and if you are wise, you do not leave a large remaining load on your sim because other factors may still consume your data when it is turned ON. You can also use our VPN with zero load with Globe/TM but the chances to connect with better VPN capacity is slim.
So the word free net is an issue now?
Our PHC members would call it Promo Net to be specific. To a certain level you are still getting more than what you deserve with your P10. It will expire as it was programmed by the network on the 3rd day but I tell you are taking things for free.
Say you are registered to any TNT promo... with QueenCee VPNs, you can browse more, you can upload more, download more, stream movies, play YøùTùbé, play online games or chat apps: simply put, you can make use of any android app that has low bandwith requirements that are not included in the data promo which TNT sim network is offering in the first place.

Bakit po kaya nag foforce close sakin ung app pag nasasave ko na yung handler settings? Bale may nag popop up na vpn has stopped.
Amaterasux06
—Try uninstalling QueenCee VPN V9 then download and install a fresh one.

—Then reboot after installation. Launch our VPN. Be sure to input the correct entries on the VPN and on the APN too. Hit the Ok button.

—Or it can be that you just need to free you cp from other unused apps to give it enough space and ram memory to run.

*If you are still unable to launch then it is confirmed that your unit is not compatible with our particular VPN version now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back