What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v9 gravity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capping pa din saken sorry.
brixofluv
— Use IG10 or Viber10 on TNT because it has more positive feedback.
— Always set you region/server to Australia for a no cap connection.
— Even if you recieve an sms from TNT saying you have already used up the data, just continue to use our VPN app, it will bypass the capping.
— If you experience disconnection, just jump from one no cap server to another. It will always have a fresh set.

—Under the normal circumstances that you did or did not do the methods to surpass the capping and you were capped, you can still use it, If you experience disconnection, just jump from one no cap server to another. It will always have a fresh set. After 12 am it will go back to its regular capacity.

kenxobreezy thank you sir for the appreciation.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install. Try not to install from the Status or Notification bar of your Android unit.

Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

thank you so much for the respone i will uninstall my psipon

connected ako sa globe def. pero laging nag ddc after few minutes.........
malakas cya pero lage ako disconnect after few minutes
marskieboyzz
Some do have successful connection on Globe/TM but not everyone is lucky, this is why I'd like to advice that you use Tnt network because it will give you a better VPN capacity on QueenCee VPN V9 Gravity.

Hiyee sissy! Super first timer ko on these stuff. I'm at smart and noticed wala tutorial for smart. Or i just missed it? Thaaaanks!
ladydandan welcome to PHC ma'am.
As for Smart and for some areas it will connect with zero load if you are from VizMin only. I just did not post any tutorial for Smart because it is not responding to VPNs nationwide and other blocking issues are hard to explain.
You can use Tnt network because it will give you a better VPN capacity on QueenCee VPN V9 Gravity.

Status
Not open for further replies.