What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
may bago na pala. try ko sa smart postpaid?
rabbit19 No sir don't use Smart sim and don't use any postpaid sim on our vpns..
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.
As soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNTwith load and registeredto a promo.
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.
How to Register:
Just text VIBER10to4545
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.
(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)

pa pm po proxy server ty sa tnt
jeric0938
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.
As soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNTwith load and registeredto a promo.
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.
How to Register:
Just text VIBER10to4545
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.
(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)

Thanks for sharing!
ColeeneB you are most welcome ma'am.

Dami po thanks mam queencee ...d po ba pwdi sa globe wifi?
Zheart1 yes you can use it on pocket wifi.

thanks for sharing ma'am kahit di ko makita yung mga spoiler kasi di pa ako established
unknowny
the tutorial on Page 1 is complete. You can make it work because the instructions and handler settings for sim in use are there. The items on spoiler are mere bonuses. Goodluck

Thanks for sharing bossing..
..working po..
Thank you again..
ezrah19 you are most welcome sir and thank you for the positive feedback.

Last edited:
Good mowning mam,i-try ko po yung binigay mong setting kasi parang na try ko nato di parin gumana,but try ko po mam.tnx.

Good mowning mam,i-try ko po yung binigay mong setting kasi parang na try ko nato di parin gumana,but try ko po mam.tnx.
bjbhoy if you are referring to Globe, please check the list of the proxy servers and real proxy servers, mix match it until you get the right combination for your location. Do not forget to set the region/server to India.

Mam queenee hindi parin gagana tm sim po ginamit fro cagayan de oro mindanao area.

bjbhoy if you are referring to Globe, please check the list of the proxy servers and real proxy servers, mix match it until you get the right combination for your location. Do not forget to set the region/server to India.[/QU ano kaya problima lahat nang proxy ginamit kuna. Ayaw parin.

Way
bjbhoy if you are referring to Globe, please check the list of the proxy servers and real proxy servers, mix match it until you get the right combination for your location. Do not forget to set the region/server to India.
may apps po ako dito DARKNET walang settings installed lang,ito ginamit ko pero very slow pero kahit ganun nagamit parin.

bjbhoy I gave you the tutorials and infos sir, review it. Try other sim network like Sun. Check your cp if it lets you use it on 3g. Make sure your signal is on h+ or h too.
Yes man ok naman signal ko h+ at h lg po cellphone ko.

Way
may apps po ako dito DARKNET walang settings installed lang,ito ginamit ko pero very slow pero kahit ganun nagamit parin.

May other proxy server po kayo sa quantum man ito ang problima.

Way

bjbhoy ok sir you have a signal and you connect to others vpns with injected settings. As for Globe and TM we have an intended settings to input with the use of MGC and details on More Settings. Set those first (refer to the tutorial I gave you)
Kung hindi magconnect pakitignan po ang page 1 dahil meron din po mga bagong proxy servers sa listahan para sa Globe at TM, yun naman po ipalit niyo sa proxy server na gamit niyo ngayon. Ganun din sa real proxy server palitan niyo din. Pakilagay din po muna ang region/server niyo sa India.

bjbhoy ok sir you have a signal and you connect to others vpns with injected settings. As for Globe and TM we have an intended settings to input with the use of MGC and details on More Settings. Set those first (refer to the tutorial I gave you)
Kung hindi magconnect pakitignan po ang page 1 dahil meron din po mga bagong proxy servers sa listahan para sa Globe at TM, yun naman po ipalit niyo sa proxy server na gamit niyo ngayon. Ganun din sa real proxy server palitan niyo din. Pakilagay din po muna ang region/server niyo sa India.
Mam salamat lahat ng effort,gawin ko nalang ang makakayo at dahil sa enyo i have an encouragement to know,tnx mam,message kita ulit ha,salamat much.

Status
Not open for further replies.