What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNT with load and registered to a promo.
How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.
How to Register:
Just text VIBER10 to 4545
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)

Hi good evning all..ask lan po ako maam..sa pag register sa 4545 may limit bah or wla..
reyskie30 the TNT promos mentioned are valid only for 3 days. Use the instructed Proxy Servers corresponding to the Promo on our VPN so that you may enjoy browsing the way you enjoy it from using our VPNs before. The said promos alone have limitted packages but if you use it with our VPN, it will have more.

astig ka talaga madam queencee!!
jessikhing1201 thank you for the appreciation sir.

Madam bakit po ayaw po ma connect???maraming salamat po
Tatsumi01 what is your sim in use sir?

reyskie30 the TNT promos mentioned are valid only for 3 days. Use the instructed Proxy Servers corresponding to the Promo on our VPN so that you may enjoy browsing the way you enjoy it from using our VPNs before. The said promos alone have limitted packages but if you use it with our VPN, it will have more.

jessikhing1201 thank you for the appreciation sir.

Tatsumi01 what is your sim in use sir?
ma'am queencee, may post narin po 'ko ^_^ ahmm.. try mo po dito ma'am kung po po? ^_^

https://phcorner.net/t/proxy-for-tnt.188195/

sana magustuhan mo po...

jessikhing1201 yes I am happy about it sir.
thank you po sa appreciation ma'am.. ahmm.. nahanap ko lang po'yung server ^_^ kakatingin tingin ko.. tapos kakasunod ko rin sa mga posts mo at sa ibang mga masters.. ayun natuto narin kahit konti.. 'di lang po ako marunong magawa ng ng sariling psiphon, or mag design ng sariling psiphon.. sige po ma'am, out na po 'ko.. work na po muna ulit..

guys wag po kayo plastic d porket mgnda yung ngpopost at alam niyong d gumagana fee feedback nyo kunwari gumagana mpansin lng ng ts gnyan kayo eh noh be praktikal maam wala po d po gumagana promise khit anong sim luzon area tinesting ko n po lhat ng settings nyo thank you :)
jaytots921 I am posting announcements from time to time that TNT sim network has no working Proxy Server for Luzon at the moment. I also have informed them that they have a choice to make their TNT sims working by registering to TNT promos while we are amidst the maintenance, I will repost it for you to see the details.

If I say that I will update as soon as I found one working proxy server again, it is in my mind and soul that I will. QueenCee VPN users can attest to that.
The app I shared is working. Do not shame me by saying that it is not. Only the proxy servers are subject to unresponsiveness or "katay" not QueenCee VPNs.

Nobody can control the changes made by TNT, Smart and Sun, the best we can do is wait for the maintenance to be over and search for new working proxy servers and make our VPNs work again with zero load.

Now if you are a Globe/TM user, please open your eyes and read the feedback from QueenCee VPN users from this thread, it is working very well and they are happy about it.
I have answered your inquiries, posted screenshots so that you may understand how to set up MGC and other details. You cannot blame me if your location is not responding to Globe.
You have no right to mock the members of this thread, you are in a forum. We are all here to learn.

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:

(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
How to Register:

Thank you maam

Ty po im trying some proxy server for tnt no luck pa nga lang hehe but I love your new app design. Lav u mam muahhh.
beybimay28 you are right sir, it seems that no matter what Proxy Server we test on TNT now will not respond, let us wait a few days more, maybe just maybe we'll be lucky again. So at the moment let's use promos.
Thank you for the appreciation on the layout and design sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.