What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
question po nagmessage kasi yung globe na cap nya connection ko kahit connected ako thru vpn at na mgc apn. err bumagal na sya dahil dun bat po kaya ganun? nakasupersuf50 po ako and nagdl ako ng lagpas 800mb worth na file. thanks

May ps po b kau n pwd sa no load? Nka coc10 kc aq mbilis cia sa promo
leojay
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.
For TNT, as soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNTwith load and registered to a promo.

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

How to Register:
Just text VIBER10to4545
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)
Always set your Region/Server to India for a no capping connection.

question po nagmessage kasi yung globe na cap nya connection ko kahit connected ako thru vpn at na mgc apn. err bumagal na sya dahil dun bat po kaya ganun? nakasupersuf50 po ako and nagdl ako ng lagpas 800mb worth na file. thanks
fazz12 I see sir, have you set your VPNs region/server to India before testing the promo package. It is important that you do.

leojay
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers (You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.
For TNT, as soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNTwith load and registered to a promo.

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

How to Register:
Just text VIBER10to4545
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

(Otherwise use other sim networks for a no load connection.Please see the tutorials on Page 1)
Always set your Region/Server to India for a no capping connection.

fazz12 I see sir, have you set your VPNs region/server to India before testing the promo package. It is important that you do.

yes po mam naka set po sya sa india..

need ko po kayang mag experiment pa sa proxy? yung mga nasa first option pa lang kasi ang mga tinry kong values sa settings

@queencee,just wanna say thank you to this wonderful app.sana may susunod pa...( sun user) ang lakas....
Screenshot_2016-10-20-13-01-00.png

Attachments

queencee sana po ma bigyan ng aksyon mga katulad nitong gawain tsk tsk tsk

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
armasngmotorista thank you sir for sharing this screenshot. That seller person has made a fool of himself. He is selling an app that clearly has a word saying "This App Is Not For Sale" on it. Only a bigger fool will purchase it :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.