What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bakit ayaw gumana sa globe ko ? :(
ttttttttffft
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobeconnect
7. name: my globeconnect
8. apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

vyJdv4Z.png

M8tP3zy.png
-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v7 quantum. click on the more options.
·more options
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

EMUA1sV.png
-input the correct globe/tm handlersettings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

And...

The Handler Settings For Globe :
proxy.php

My bonus for you is that this one works well. I hope it will work on your location, otherwise mix and match the real proxy with the proxy servers on page 1.

bakit po madam ayaw gumana sa akin. gamit ko pong sim ay talk n text.. sorry po bago lang po ako..
ready0921
Our proxy server for TNT is unresponsive since last night. You may try Sun, Globe and TM for a no load connection.

Katay n market place dba?
quenneth07
Our proxy server for TNT is unresponsive since last night. You may try Sun, Globe and TM for a no load connection.

katay na ata si marketplace maam
Ajed7001

Mam may problems po kc aq kc HND n po gumagana skin.?mula kaninang maga pero kgabi OK p po sya.katay n po b s smart
Gabriel ern

Ayaw gumana sa smart..
Tnong ko lang wala na ba ilalagay sa more option ng vpn
Dianskii

Good eve mam queen katay n po b so market?
Gabriel ern yes sir. We will update as soon as I find a working Proxy Server.

Attachments

boss wala pa bang bagong proxy sa tnt?
angelic25 As soon as I find a working Proxy Server, I will update, at the moment try Sun sim network if Globe and Tm does not suit you location.

excited nme gmitin ang new version hihihi
angelic25 I am glad you feel that way. Sana inabutan niyo po yung time na di pa katays si market, no capping po talaga. Try other sims sir, while you are awaiting for TNT updates.

tnx miss quencee for this version 7 vpn,,connected xa sa location,,gud day take care always and tnx again
Mastet ehgay you are most welcome sir and thank you for the very positive feedback. Take care too.

TNT sim not working haist .. i guess we hve to wait until madam queencee get another working proxy server haist .. i think theres a lot of spy here on ph corner than sym.. btw i will try globe for now .. thank u madam for this apk we can use india server now hehehe

TNT sim not working haist .. i guess we hve to wait until madam queencee get another working proxy server haist .. i think theres a lot of spy here on ph corner than sym.. btw i will try globe for now .. thank u madam for this apk we can use india server now hehehe
hyejihee you are most welcome sir and thank you for the patience. Goodluck.

thanks you ma'am sana ma meet kita personally :D (y)
soryweaku you are most welcome sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.