What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mitchielicious
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.

Good morning po.. pasensya newbie here.... pls help me la po akong makita na Germany sa mga countries.. ty po
amurjessica Upon installation wala po talagang germany,you can make it appear by this trick:

start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set everytime you got dc on a normal browsing basis, some play YøùTùbé to force the capping.Sunod sunurin niyo lang po.
Some regions may not respond but some will do. Then restart your android unit,check if the germany server appears, if it has not, just repeat the process,it may take time.

Maraming salamat..
Bhen23 you are most welcome sir.

connected pero mabagal sa rea namin...will try different settings para mka chamba ng mabilis na connection...thanks queencee for this wonderful vpn
wwwjayvee
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.patience is required.goodluck.
Thank you for the appreciation too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back