What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jenisanan25
Try mo po ito
Add Port to non Port URL: 1080
Remove port: Check
Proxy Type: Host
Custom Header: X-Online-Host
Proxy Server :m.globe.com.ph
Real Proxy Type: Default
Real Proxy Server: 127.0.0.1
Real Proxy Port:8080

VPN Options
Connect trough an HTTP proxy: Check
Use the Following settings: Check
Host Address: 203.177.42.214
Port: 8080

Hindi ko po mapagana yung smart sim ko for this. My globe sim's working fine pero yung sa smart hindi talaga. Any suggestions?

If it ever works for you, may I have a look at your settings and APN? Cheers!

Hindi po ba nagca-cap to?
mitchielicious
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.

jenisanan25
Try mo po ito
Add Port to non Port URL: 1080
Remove port: Check
Proxy Type: Host
Custom Header: X-Online-Host
Proxy Server :m.globe.com.ph
Real Proxy Type: Default
Real Proxy Server: 127.0.0.1
Real Proxy Port:8080

VPN Options
Connect trough an HTTP proxy: Check
Use the Following settings: Check
Host Address: 203.177.42.214
Port: 8080
It's connected but i can't browse anything. Is this normal?

jenisanan25 disconnect at connect find the right IP nasa tutorial ni t.s or kung hindi mo pa makita cdc hangang maka connect ka at maka browse ganyan po kasi sa globe kung hindi tama ang IP connected ng pero mabagal or hindi talaga maka browse good luck

It's connected but i can't browse anything. Is this normal?
jenisanan25
you are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobe connect
7. name: my globe connect
8. apn: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080
moQ88e0.png
-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v6 ultra lite, click on the vpn options.
•vpn options
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address: 203.177.42.214
port: 8080

Rr0P55i.png
-input the correct globe/tm handler settings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.
goodluck.

ma'am ask ko lng hndi ko ma view yung bonus pag click ko ayaw sorry newbie here ..
momitoluv22 sir as soon as you become an established member you will be able to see the contents of the spoiler.
All you need to know is on page 1 sir,you can connect successfuly, with or without the bonuses.

Attachments

Ma'am queencee, napansin ko lang pag wala akong load for internet, di kumuconnect yung queencee ko pero pag meron naman, gumagana siya. Smart user po.

Ma'am queencee, napansin ko lang pag wala akong load for internet, di kumuconnect yung queencee ko pero pag meron naman, gumagana siya. Smart user po.
brieromero I see ma'am, some smart sim users can connect and some just can't on zero load on vpns. If having a balance on smart works for you, continue whatever works and lets you stay connected.Just remember to protect you load.
If you can use tnt sim,the better, it works with zero load.

jenisanan25 disconnect at connect find the right IP nasa tutorial ni t.s or kung hindi mo pa makita cdc hangang maka connect ka at maka browse ganyan po kasi sa globe kung hindi tama ang IP connected ng pero mabagal or hindi talaga maka browse good luck
vault09 Thank you sir, I was happy to read your input because you really understood and applied the globe magic ip tutorial that I posted as a preparation and as for an accurate connection to globe for QueenCee vpn v6 use. The principles and its purpose are on point.

dapat po ba Germany?
saitama02 Any region/server will do sir, just jump to regions one at a time when needed.

Share ko maam:) RPS. Ko good for 4g and good for pokemongo games:)
husky this is good input sir.thank you and this is good news for pokemon go players.

Ma'am Queencee pwde po ba to sa ios? thanks po..newbie here
dreams_come_true Our vpn is an apk file, android units lang po tayo ma'am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back