What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamitin mo ung setting asa page 5 na share... try lng ala mawawala
kirub Naayos na po nila sir jerecho ang connection nila.

ayaw po mainstall. BTW . salamat po dito. fan po ako ng QueenCee
Khyle123 You are most welcome sir.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Pa try po mam
summer2628 sure and goodluck sir.

connected but no internet globe user laguna area tinry ko lahat yung payload maam and naka mgc di nag loload tapos after a sec may mag notif sakin no internet connection btw thanks sa share maam (y)

maam, okay na po . inuninstall ko yung weakless vpn tapos gumana na
Khyle123 That is good news sir, you are now successfulky connected.You are most welcome.

thanks mam working po yun sa established for talk ntext try and tested ko po sya now thanks
summer2628 You are most welcome sir and i'm happy to know you are also enjoying the Boost for tnt handler settings.

connected but no internet globe user laguna area tinry ko lahat yung payload maam and naka mgc di nag loload tapos after a sec may mag notif sakin no internet connection btw thanks sa share maam (y)
Fingerino sir, the word payload nor its function is not instructed on my tutorials on this thread.You got it all mixed up, maybe that is why you find it hard to connect.let us fix that :
1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Locate QueenCee VPN. Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device will appear. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

•you are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
to those who have no idea on how to do it
on an android phone, you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobe connect
7. name: my globe connect
8. apn: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

•and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v6 ultra lite, click on the vpn options.

vpn options
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address: 203.177.42.214
port: 8080

-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc,goodluck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back