What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaubdi mr. tony2nd is correct, I was asking what sim you were using so we can help you better, you can do this sir:
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.
It will be a new session everytime.

soLenium you are most welcome sir.
Thank you mam for mentioning my name in your post, thank you din uli na view ko na din yung spoiler, return back to established member..

pano po pag econnrefused? :(
maskinao i experienced that when I was switching from globe to tnt and as soon as i was finished with the handler settings, clicked ok, that ecconrefused prompt appeared on the logs. You may have a different case but this pretty much solves vpn preparation problems.

You can do this:
1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Locate QueenCee VPN. Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device will appear. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

Last edited:
maskinao i experienced that when I was switching from globe to tnt and as soon as i was finished with the handler settings, clicked ok, that ecconrefused prompt appeared on the logs. You may have a different case but this pretty much solves vpn preparation problems.

You can do this:
1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Locate QueenCee VPN. Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device will appear. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

kahit po ba sa SUN applicable ito? thanks!

kahit po ba sa SUN applicable ito? thanks!
maskinao yes our vpn works on all sim networks.
The proceedure i posted is for your queencee vpn file.

thank you madam. test ko later.
th3sa1nt you are most welcome sir.

subukan ko po to TS. Thank you
jheyehm you are most welcome sir.

This thread is really awesome .. Two thumbs up XD
PokerFace you are most welcome maa'am and thank you for the appreciation.

Last edited:
Girl po ko hihi..XD paano b maglagy ng picture..newbie here..kc..:p
PokerFace pardon me for calling you sir.i have editted it ma'am.
ow To Use Imgur To PHC

just click on the cloud icon on the upper right corner and upload your SS on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Then click on the drop down arrow, select the Direct Link
Copy the Direct Link result

Then here on PHC click on the picture icon
Paste the Direct Link inside the box...finally hit Insert and Save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back