What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
working on doc and fb lite mam queencee. other apps ayaw pa din... thanks much...
maria25 Vpns have cellphone requirements to work ma'am. I think I know the problem now.
If you can make fb lite work it probably means you are using an android unit that is lower than android 4. os
you can fully enjoy free net on vpn when your unit is atleast 4 + os.
You are most welcome.

Mam,nagawa ko na po yung settings...ano po ang nxt?
paulenekulet Ok as soon as you turn on your mobile data and hit OK on the handler settings of Queencee Vpn there will be choice between "browse only" and "tunnel whole device". You need to click tunnel whole device.
For a better connection, you can do this :
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

Last edited:
Connecting lang po ayaw naman magconnect...
paulenekulet Read on the reply I gave you, if you can follow that, you will make it work. As for new users like you are, I would suggest that you use Tnt sim.

Di ko talaga mahanap tamang mix miss ganda cebu area po.
lionblood25
You may ask for their settings and it will work but sometimes their settings will not apply to your location.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required. Goodluck

Mga SUN Users try nyo po tong gamit ko

use default apn
remove port : check
proxy type : real host
proxy server : server4-1.operamini.com
real proxy type : default
real proxy port : 80

blanko po yung real proxy server

aishen0605
hello ma'am, first we'll fix your installation.

you can do this:
1.go to settings and choose apps.
2.locate queencee vpn. hit clear data.
3.relaunch queencee vpn and input the correct handler settings for the sim in use.hit save
4.turn data connection on
5.as soon as clicking save, a choice between browser only and tunnel whole device will appear. please click tunnel whole device.

then follow up with...

for a better connection, you can do this :
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.patience is required.goodluck.

bonboneliazar
You are most welcome sir.

topekoy You are most welcome sir.
thanks po. ;).. tama kayo. ganunlang pala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back