What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks po ulit ma'am. But can I ask something? Ilang mbpa po ying nakukuha nyo sa speedtest? Is there also a way para ma automate ko yung pagkuha ng speed ng certain proxy-real proxy combinations?

Thanks po ulit ma'am. But can I ask something? Ilang mbpa po ying nakukuha nyo sa speedtest? Is there also a way para ma automate ko yung pagkuha ng speed ng certain proxy-real proxy combinations?
alskdj21 you are most welcome sir.
Our vpn already has indcations of how many data gets in and out, the graph and logs are all indicators of bandwith.
Bandwidth is a measurement of how much data can be transferred at a time while speed is a measurement of how fast things are done.
We don't require speed testing on VPNs because Bandwidth may not directly translate to speed in real time applications such as Psiphon/VPN which is designed to assist internet users to securely bypass the content-filtering systems .Vpn is the "why" we enjoy our free internet from our sim network/internet providers on android devices. Also, Bandwith is not speed.The correct way to refer to the bandwidth is as capacity, NOT speed.

Last edited:
Our vpn already has indcations of how many data gets in and out, the graph and logs are all indicators of bandwith.
Bandwidth is a measurement of how much data can be transferred at a time while speed is a measurement of how fast things are done.
We don't require speed testing on VPNs because Bandwidth may not directly translate to speed in real time applications such as Psiphon/VPN which is designed to assist internet users to securely bypass the content-filtering systems .Vpn is the "why we enjoy our free internet from our sim network/internet providers on android devices. Also, Bandwith is not speed.The correct way to refer to the bandwidth is as capacity, NOT speed.

Thanks mam.. Very informative to a newbie like me....

We don't require speed testing on VPNs because Bandwidth may not directly translate to speed in real time applications such as Psiphon/VPN which is designed to assist internet users to securely bypass the content-filtering systems .Vpn is the "why we enjoy our free internet from our sim network/internet providers on android devices. Also, Bandwith is not speed.The correct way to refer to the bandwidth is as capacity, NOT speed.

Okay ma'am. Hehe. Common misconceptions. Don't have background sa networking eh.

Okay ma'am. Hehe. Common misconceptions. Don't have background sa networking eh.
alskdj21 Its good to ask questions sir because its a direct way to learn.

Thanks mam.. Very informative to a newbie like me....
Arjen0715 You are most welcome ma'm. Thank you for the appreciation.

can i have a link to download apk file for quencee v5 thnks in advance
evilclown212329 Sure sir,
all you need to know is on page 1. downoad links included.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v5-lite-all-networks.145162/#post-1394358

Mam queencee why i can`t download the apk ? im using laptop and firefox i try to download it but afteri download when i share the files to my CP...My CP cant read the apk or files that i download .. help me please i just want to use this apk

thank you for fast response ..

Mam queencee why i can`t download the apk ? im using laptop and firefox i try to download it but afteri download when i share the files to my CP...My CP cant read the apk or files that i download .. help me please i just want to use this apk

thank you for fast response ..
hyejihee You must have had an intermittent downloading, download it again sir.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Good day po Ma'am
working pa ba to sa globe?
kasi ako kahit anong gawin ko d tagala ako mkaconnect.
Ma'am pwde ko hingi sayo ng spesific nah setting?
pls...
more powers to ma'am
thanks

Good day po Ma'am
working pa ba to sa globe?
kasi ako kahit anong gawin ko d tagala ako mkaconnect.
Ma'am pwde ko hingi sayo ng spesific nah setting?
pls...
more powers to ma'am
thanks
xtrimken125
You may ask for my settings and it will work but sometimes the settings of others will not apply to your location.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required. Goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back