What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks po!
dainez_dongshot You are most welcome sir.

Ask ko lng po pwd po b pocket wifi ung ggmitin connection
Thonzie Yes you can use pocket wifi with tnt sim inserted and Queence vpn installed on your android unit, connect via wifi.

beybimay28 you are welcome.

Working po, Sarangani area. Salamat ng marami.
partyanimal93 You are most welcome ma'am. Good news for the people of Sarangani.

ayaw po ma install sa phone ko..di ko ma click ang install :(..payulong namn po
mabzbusted
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

dainez_dongshot You are most welcome sir.

Thonzie Yes you can use pocket wifi with tnt sim inserted and Queence vpn installed on your android unit, connect via wifi.

beybimay28 you are welcome.

partyanimal93 You are most welcome ma'am. Good news for the people of Sarangani.

mabzbusted
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.

Salamat po..gumagana po..Idol ka TS
Thank you po..may suggestion po ba kayo pra lumakas yung speed??

pan
elviraniantop1 You can use it on wifi for anonymity and can bypass wifi password on browsers but on mobile data as free internet, I'm not sure about it because the sim networks we use are locally available for the Philippines ma'am.

pano po i set up using globe pocket wifi??
Thank you po..astig!!

Salamat po..gumagana po..Idol ka TS
Thank you po..may suggestion po ba kayo pra lumakas yung speed??

pan

pano po i set up using globe pocket wifi??
Thank you po..astig!!
mabzbusted
For a better connection, you can do this :
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.
You can use the search bar to the top right. I'm sure we have threads about pocket wifis.

you are most welcome sir.

Bat po pagka tapos ma download wala yung apps na yan?
Oyo07

Last edited:
Capped.. pano po ba mawawala capping ts?
nokia55555
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.patience is required.goodluck.

ito po ang results niya.. ayus talaga :)
kiritian thank you for providing the ss and for the positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back