What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
connected pa din ba..kng gagamit ako ng pocket wifi na walang load .. ok lng ba?

globe po gamit ko now madam.. pati sa pocket wifi ko.. globe din... pwde din ba??

connected pa din ba..kng gagamit ako ng pocket wifi na walang load .. ok lng ba?

globe po gamit ko now madam.. pati sa pocket wifi ko.. globe din... pwde din ba??
docker We have feedback on pocket wifi use and the most I see with good results are with the ones using TNT regular sims inserted while they connect via Wifi with QueenCee VPNs installed on their units.

bakit nandito sa COMPUTER INTERNET CORNER ?
I believe you are not here to learn from the Free Internet Tutorial, I think you are here to humiliate me as a Thread Starter. I took the liberty of cropping a conversation between boss Draft and I.
May you be enlightened after reading this screenshot.

irVenT2.jpg

Attachments

sows The trick is to change the first proxy/free site that you see on the set and then copy the rest from the recent set. Mix matching will help, your source will be the list on Page 1. Boost is adjustable too.

after several trial and errors, I've found my match!! haha. Salamat dito Miss Queencee! ang bilis, no capping samin sa Taguig! Labeeeet!! :D:D:D

ma'am meron po ba kayo special settings para mabilis connection nyo using globo?? or is it depend talaga sa location mo?? nakaka connect ako pero sobrang bagal po talaga.. thanks thanks.. :)

ma'am meron po ba kayo special settings para mabilis connection nyo using globo?? or is it depend talaga sa location mo?? nakaka connect ako pero sobrang bagal po talaga.. thanks thanks.. :)
kulasmangyan You are correct sir,
You need to test another combination for your location.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.
OR...
Sometimes your area have trees covering your spot making the signal of your sim network weak.
OR...
Maybe your phone is not compatible to the VPN app.

kulasmangyan You are correct sir,
You need to test another combination for your location.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.
OR...
Sometimes your area have trees covering your spot making the signal of your sim network weak.
OR...
Maybe your phone is not compatible to the VPN app.
oks many thanks ma'am.. ;) will try another combination of servers na lang baka makatsamba.. :) thanks thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back