What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sununod ko naman po lahat instructions. Sinubukan ko lahat. Nakaconnect po ako makalipas ang mahigit kumulang sampung minuto. Kaya lang mukhang mabagal po talaga sa pasig area.

Attachments

Could someone confirm na mas maayos kung TNT yung gagamitin compared to smart sim?

Yung phone ko is ASUS Selfie, parang ang hirap i.config

failed naman po sakin..hindi maka connect..sinunod ko nmn lahat mga gagawin pero hindi maka connect :(
onepiece029
In this thread we all try to beat network issues until we can all say for sure that a sim network will not work for us.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

Could someone confirm na mas maayos kung TNT yung gagamitin compared to smart sim?

Yung phone ko is ASUS Selfie, parang ang hirap i.config
cyclotron05 Your T.S. is a TNT user :shame:
You can try the contents of the spoiler sir.

working pa po ba to madam. ? ask lng po ewbie here...
kimx Yes it is working well ma'am.

Last edited:
sige nga pa TNT nga lang... no need of load diba TS?

also, ano ba dapat gawin first step...yung QUeencee before or after mag ON ng phone data?
cyclotron05 Sir since your present inputted settings are for Globe, here is what you will do as you transfer to TNT.

1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Locate QueenCee VPN. Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device will appear. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

...and yes TNT works with zero load.

Hello Miss Queencee, noob question here, Is the VPN Option you posted on the first page also applies to Smart or is it for Globe only? Please teach me the VPN Option for Smart :) I can't seem to make it work for my Smart sim even though the signal is full bar in my location. Thanks in advance.

Hello Miss Queencee, noob question here, Is the VPN Option you posted on the first page also applies to Smart or is it for Globe only? Please teach me the VPN Option for Smart :) I can't seem to make it work for my Smart sim even though the signal is full bar in my location. Thanks in advance.
cloudkyuzo I see, make sure to have followed the instructions or the Smart Handler Settings for Smart sir/ma'am.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck

try co to..
kimx Goodluck ma'am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back