What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V4 Compact Edition (All Networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SJKikah.png
Thank you T.s sa new mod mo so compact mabilis siya gamit ko globe sim zero load (y) quality thread(y)(y)
pahinge link for cp

Attachments

Wasted whole day trying to see if it will work, should have checked here right away. Lol. Dunno if the maintenance is over, but You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. is working. Thanks madam. (y)

mam queencee thanks d ka lang pretty napaka bait mo pa.
engr You are most welcome and thank you for the appreciation sir.

Salamat po ts! :)
dupuy You are most welcome sir.

Please guide me how to download this apps. :(
Shann011 All you need to know is on Page 1. Download links included.
For datafilehost : Click on the Download button to the left with details of the file above it.
Sometimes the uploading site offers you other things to click, files in exe is one of them, just uncheck "Download with Secured Download manager"
For QFS Mobi : Just hit the red button.

Boss pki screen shot nmn ung sa v5 pang tnt po bguhan lang po
Shann011 Please proceed to the correct thread V5 Lite.You are inquiring about another thread topic sir.I aso answered your questions there.

Wasted whole day trying to see if it will work, should have checked here right away. Lol. Dunno if the maintenance is over, but You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. is working. Thanks madam. (y)
hamoqboys You are most welcome sir. Yes You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. is working :shame:
Spread the word ahahaha.

Hi, any updates what settings are working on TNT?

Just this morning, di na ko makaconnect. I've read dito me maintenance. Please let me know if merong nakapagpagana na ulit. Thanks in advance peeps.

Hi, any updates what settings are working on TNT?

Just this morning, di na ko makaconnect. I've read dito me maintenance. Please let me know if merong nakapagpagana na ulit. Thanks in advance peeps.
eattunafish Yes there is a maintenance and you can try and change to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. as your new Proxy Server...
OR
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

thanks sa share (y)
nikeyee You are most welcome sir.

Last edited:
Try
Gangsta_00 I used my Sun Proxy Server on TNT. Try mo nga sir baka oka
Gangsta_00 I used my Sun Proxy Server on TNT. Try mo nga sir baka okay po sa inyo...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
It is working very well.
Try
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
try
Gangsta_00 I used my Sun Proxy Server on TNT. Try mo nga sir baka okay po sa inyo...
It is working very well.
Q po sir sana magwork

Status
Not open for further replies.