What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V4 Compact Edition (All Networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunbae
Nowadays it is normal to get capped because it is already a part of any sim network user's life. ρáíd or Free andyan na yan...
but you can do something about it :
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required. Goodluck

Ah I see, thank you very much miss queencee~ Cheers!:LOL:

Salamat dito
joshuadayrit1996 You are most welcome sir.

tnx ts queencee :)
fanget You are most welcome sir.

boss no capping po ba yan....
wolfgangrocker
Nowadays it is normal to get capped because it is already a part of any sim network user's life. ρáíd or Free andyan na yan...
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.

d gumagana s tm
wilab Then get another new sim network that will work on you location.

10mb lang talaga :( . ty pdin po :)
onlymah25

Thank you very much miss.

Tnry ko yung settings nyo sa Smart my proxy po ako nahanap na hindi capped.
kudos to your effort for sharing. (y)

To all, Patience is a Virtue.
nivra-naitsirhc You are most welcome sir and thank you for the very positive message you are sending out to our users about the mix matching and how it will really work. I'm glad you are enjoying the free internet experience in QueenCee VPN V4.

Last edited:
nivra-naitsirhc boss. pashare naman ng proxy server gamit nyo na hindi capped. salamat po.

Try mo lang lahat, minsan kc kahit uncapped na, pag na dc, ma kacacapped ulit.

May trick ako para malaman kung capped o hindi. Select mo yung singapore na server, Try mo pa isa isa yung mga proxy, at open mo sa browser yung kissmanga.com pag access denied ka, uncapped yung ip na gamit mo.
:D

Sana makatulong sayo.
Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back