What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V3 ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thanks. Is it necessary to register to FREE WIKI and how much would that cost?

Please bëâr with me, thanks QueenCee.
Scizcka Yes it is really adviced to register to FREE WIKI when your sim in use is Smart.
Good news is, it won't charge you with anything.
You just need the P1 balance for the registration process to take effect.
The P1 balance will remain.
Goodluck sir.

Scizcka Yes it is really adviced to register to FREE WIKI when your sim in use is Smart.
Good news is, it won't charge you with anything.
You just need the P1 balance for the registration process to take effect.
The P1 balance will remain.
Goodluck sir.

Lovely! Until then i should start using ur VPN QueenCee and follow all the procedures indicated on the first page, is it?

Thank you so BIG.

Dq mpgana bkt kaya :cry: finollow q nmn lahat pati settings gnaya qlng.ayaw gmna.puro connecting lng tlga.help pls :D

Dq mpgana bkt kaya :cry: finollow q nmn lahat pati settings gnaya qlng.ayaw gmna.puro connecting lng tlga.help pls :D
Connected sya pero d aq mkpg net.anung settings ba dpat ang working.thx!!

Lovely! Until then i should start using ur VPN QueenCee and follow all the procedures indicated on the first page, is it?

Thank you so BIG.
Scizcka Yes just follow the tutorial on the first page, it has screenshots and Handler Settings .
You can mix match the Proxy Servers to the Real Proxy Servers incase you are unable to connect on the first try. I am sure you can find a good match for your location sir. Goodluck.

Last edited:

Connected sya pero d aq mkpg net.anung settings ba dpat ang working.thx!!
dangkoy I believe you forgot to do something during the installation.

You can do this.
1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device will appear. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

Last edited:
dangkoy I believe you forgot to do something during the installation.

You can do this.
1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device will appear. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

Bat dpa din aq mkpg browse?.mukng mlkas nmn ung connection.anu pa kaya mali qng ngawa?.

9.jpg
9.jpg
9.jpg

Attachments

Attachments

dangkoy Can you post your screenshots using a direct link. Hindi po makita.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

:(Una paki ulit po ang screen shot hindi makita
Next ano pong sim gamit ninyo?
Setting ninyo sa handler?
Atleast 3g po ang phone ninyo?

Ok na sir inupload q ule noobs kc hahaha sorry.yep sir 3g nmn phone q.gnaya qlng ung nkpost na settings.bngo qlng proxy server-203.177.57.231 and real proxy server-127.0.0.1 yan po..

dangkoy yan me susi na at notification connected dapat po naka tunnel na ang device ninyo, facebook app?google playstore?YøùTùbé? Etc.. Enjoy free net:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back