What's new

Closed Queencee vpn ( tnt, globe, tm, sun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day ma'am queencee. Just an update, after several mix and matching of those proxies that you offered, i finally found the one :LOL: (y)(y) and got me on a "connected" status. Thank you so much for this share and indeed PATIENCE is definitely needed for this to work.

- Just a quick question po, meron po bang "capping"? Thanks In Advance. :woot: :woot:
Scizcka You are most welcome and thank you for the positive feedback.

Sir ano po ba ang katumbas ng queencee vpn? App not installed po kasi
TomoT

The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Kahit ba wala siyang load nagana?

Queencee kahit po ba walang load nagana siya?
Shing123 Yes QueenCee VPN works with zero load.

TomoT

The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Shing123 Yes QueenCee VPN works with zero load.
Pede po ba siya sa SMART kasi po nakalagay lang sa thread TNT,TM,and GLOBE?

Wala na bang cap to?
TEEK
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location as for bypassing the speed is concerned, you will do it on your area, and yes location will always be an issue but you can beat that. Patience is required. Goodluck.

palageng selecting server saken
picsliamc

Guide To QueenCee VPN
Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-tnt-globe-tm.130070/
There are things to consider before choosing a VPN that suits you.
1.What is your sim in use?
2.On this thread, the first shared - QueenCee VPN and it is working very well for TNT users.
3.The second shared - QueenCee VPN Globe / TM Edition and it is intended for Globe /TM users.
4.The thread has the instructions and screenshots you can use.The settings and proceedures are important so don't miss a single detail.
5.Download links are provided for you to dl QueenCee VPN. Remember to choose the correct VPN by considering what sim you use. Good luck.

TEEK
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location as for bypassing the speed is concerned, you will do it on your area, and yes location will always be an issue but you can beat that. Patience is required. Goodluck.
Thanks kapatid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back