What's new

Closed Queencee vpn ( tnt, globe, tm, sun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
di ko ma install ang queen vpn. pano ko po ma iinstall sya
falcon23
You succesfully downloaded the file but something pops up and tell you "App won't install"
Do you know why? It is because you just made a wrong click.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding. Goodluck

Maam mali pala natanong ko, ito po pala yon! Ano po settings ng apn ng tnt po. Na download ko na kasi kaso di ko alam ano gagalawin sa apn.

Good evz Quencee...sad to say...(n)(n):whistle::sick::notworthy::cautious: ayaw comonect..
I check the settings..ok naman lahat..i double triple multi check the settings.
one time naka connect ako,nakapag coc pa nga ako kaso DISCONNECTION..after that, i cannot connect until now.(n)(n)(n)..

aqQqexo.png
eE1Sy0m.png
sorry po hehe ito na
Pano po yan??

Attachments

Cant open file:(
skyflakes101
You succesfully downloaded the file but something pops up and tell you "App won't install"
Do you know why? It is because you just made a wrong click.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding. Goodluck

Good evz Quencee...sad to say...(n)(n):whistle::sick::notworthy::cautious: ayaw comonect..
I check the settings..ok naman lahat..i double triple multi check the settings.
one time naka connect ako,nakapag coc pa nga ako kaso DISCONNECTION..after that, i cannot connect until now.(n)(n)(n)..
socjen25 There is no reason to stop trying especially when you had a succesfull connection already. The good news is, the installation and the procedures were succesful and
If at first you connected and suddenly got disconnected, don't worry just do a "CDC" ;

By turning the Data Off
and clicking the Stop button on the VPN.
Then turn the Data On
and finally Connect again on the VPN.
Good Luck!

Thankyou madam sa sagot, pero diba sa globe yung You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., sa smart po ano?
baefer I think you are still trying to find out about smart. I will update this thread soon and post a VPN for smart. At the moment hang on. Can I ask what sim you have in use now?

Status
Not open for further replies.