What's new

Closed Pupcet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palmeras

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
Hi po. Baka po may napasok sa inyo sa PUP Sto.Tomas o kahit anong branch ng PUP magtatake po ako ng Entrace Exam sa 28. Matanong ko lang po yung mga kailangan reviewhin at aralin saka coverage po ng exam. Napakalaki po ang maitutulong nyan sakin. Maraming salamat po. Have a good day:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I took pupcet 3 years ago and as far as I can remember theres item for spelling and for gen. info. PUPCET's not really that hard as long as learn you lessons while in high school. I remember going to NBS just to read college entrance exam reviewers 'coz I cant afford to buy. Goodluck.

I took pupcet 3 years ago and as far as I can remember theres item for spelling and for gen. info. PUPCET's not really that hard as long as learn you lessons while in high school. I remember going to NBS just to read college entrance exam reviewers 'coz I cant afford to buy. Goodluck.
How about the math Sir? Thats the only subject that bothers me.

More on ratios & proportions, algebra and probability. Theres a bit of trigonometry if i remember, its about converting radians to degrees and vise versa. Its been a long time since then so maybe they changed the exams but dont worry as long as you're willing to study & review you can do it. Its easier to passed the entrance exam than to graduate. hehe

More on ratios & proportions, algebra and probability. Theres a bit of trigonometry if i remember, its about converting radians to degrees and vise versa. Its been a long time since then so maybe they changed the exams but dont worry as long as you're willing to study & review you can do it. Its easier to passed the entrance exam than to graduate. hehe
Thank you so much Sir. It such a good help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back