What's new

Android App Public Wifi how to häçk

JsCoder

Journeyman
Established
Reaction
Posible ba na ma-access yung admin ng public free wifi para ma bypass yung time limit? Kasi kung mapasok natin yung admin at kung di pa napapalitan yung password, pwede natin kalikutin yung setting para makagawa ng guest wifi.

papabanana, Oo nga ano mas madali yun. Tinesting ko kanina sa mga public wifi, di ko mapasok yung admin parang naka blacklist lahat ng mac address. Naisip ko lang ano kaya kung kunin ko yung isa sa mga mac address ng mga nakakonek tapos iclone ko since madali lang naman kunin ang mac address ng mga user?

Last edited:

Sniff other device’s Wi-Fi MAC address​

Another method is to use your Wi-Fi and sniff other devices’ Wi-Fi MAC address. Once you find a person (or employee) who has a permanent login access, you can use tools like InSSIDer, NetStumbler, Cain and Abel etc. to copy the MAC address.

and if your device is rooted must try this for bypass Wifi time Limit Android
If you are at the airport, the best thing you can do if you are using an android device is just go to the Play store and download the Wifi Mac Changer application on your phone. After installation, click on “generate random MAC address and press “SIMPLE CHANGE”.

VPN allows your device security from data theft which spoofing a MAC address does not ensure.

I hope I answered all your question.

Last edited:

Sniff other device’s Wi-Fi MAC address​

Another method is to use your Wi-Fi and sniff other devices’ Wi-Fi MAC address. Once you find a person (or employee) who has a permanent login access, you can use tools like InSSIDer, NetStumbler, Cain and Abel etc. to copy the MAC address.

and if your device is rooted must try this for bypass Wifi time Limit Android
If you are at the airport, the best thing you can do if you are using an android device is just go to the Play store and download the Wifi Mac Changer application on your phone. After installation, click on “generate random MAC address and press “SIMPLE CHANGE”.

VPN allows your device security from data theft which spoofing a MAC address does not ensure.

I hope I answered all your question.
Salamat sa info idol