What's new

Closed Prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayaan mo na lang yan paps. kulang lang yan sa pansin. hahaha. isang kpop na baklang atheist yan for sure. :ROFLMAO:
Ohhh youre definitely a man who thinks that gays and kpops are a disgusting thing, that kind of thinking actually makes me ****. its 2019 buddy learn to adjust.

bote(gawa sa buhangin)
pag may nakita kang bote sa buhanginan iisipin mo ba na bigla nalang sumulpot sa buhanginan iyon?

magandang painting-pag nakakita kaba ng magandang painting iisipin mo ba na walang gumawa at bigla nalang sumulpot?

paano pa kaya ang napakasalimuot na katawan ng tao?

Thats a good answer to an argument. it prolongs the definite answer that cannot be given. pero alam naman din natin pareho na walang afterlife. its just you. the worms and the earth
tama po yan,, KUNG totoong walang Dios, pero papanu naman pag God Really Exist, e di kalaboso yong mga hindi naniniwala? kasi pag namatay tayo tas wala talagang afterlife parihas lang ang patutungohan ng believers at nonbeliever
pero pag totoong merong DIOS, belevers lng maliligtas.. wala namng mawawala..kung maniniwala ka

bote(gawa sa buhangin)
pag may nakita kang bote sa buhanginan iisipin mo ba na bigla nalang sumulpot sa buhanginan iyon?

magandang painting-pag nakakita kaba ng magandang painting iisipin mo ba na walang gumawa at bigla nalang sumulpot?

paano pa kaya ang napakasalimuot na katawan ng tao?
Interesting answer. but let me answer your questions as well. the bottle in the sand of course the waves washed it ashore. and putting that sequence on our discussion. The earth, no the Universe itself was created by the big bang, and it still is expanding. Thats the answer to "how was universe created". but lets look it like this if thats your reasoning, Then who created god?

Interesting answer. but let me answer your questions as well. the bottle in the sand of course the waves washed it ashore. and putting that sequence on our discussion. The earth, no the Universe itself was created by the big bang, and it still is expanding. Thats the answer to "how was universe created". but lets look it like this if thats your reasoning, Then who created god?
God is the Creator.

tama po yan,, KUNG totoong walang Dios, pero papanu naman pag God Really Exist, e di kalaboso yong mga hindi naniniwala? kasi pag namatay tayo tas wala talagang afterlife parihas lang ang patutungohan ng believers at nonbeliever
pero pag totoong merong DIOS, belevers lng maliligtas.. wala namng mawawala..kung maniniwala ka
If god really exists then ill gladly go to hell. but before he sends me there i got tons of questions for him. number 1 would be why would he let those childrens in africa die because of hunger? why would he just watch at all those rape victims? why does he let those innocent children die just because of those petty wars? if he can answer that without insulting my knowledge then ill gladly go to hell, but if he cant then ill drag him to hell with me because he deserves it. and ung "walang mawawala pag naniwala ka?" thats b*llshit. it gives false hope. and that itself is a huge loss to critical thinkers

God is the Creator.
No. We are the creator, and God is our product. God was created as an answer to those unanswered things way before. but now that we have science who explained how the sun works. how the lightning works. how the whole universe works then there is no need for a useless god now is there?

it's about faith :> maybe wala siya, we can't see him but we all knew that mysterious things happened because of him, he made impossible "possible" and many people saw it.

it's about faith :> maybe wala siya, we can't see him but we all knew that mysterious things happened because of him, he made impossible "possible" and many people saw it.
I can understand faith, i can also accept it as long as its not "Blind Faith". What your god is asking is a "Blind faith" no proof nor evidences and you have to believe in him. I can say that as well, I need you to have faith in me, because i am God. if you dont believe in me according to my words you will burn in eternal flame for my father will punish you if you dont love me. sounds crazy right? Thats how the priest/pastors sounds when they speak in church. thats how your god sounds.

I can understand faith, i can also accept it as long as its not "Blind Faith". What your god is asking is a "Blind faith" no proof nor evidences and you have to believe in him. I can say that as well, I need you to have faith in me, because i am God. if you dont believe in me according to my words you will burn in eternal flame for my father will punish you if you dont love me. sounds crazy right? Thats how the priest/pastors sounds when they speak in church. thats how your god sounds.
so what about you sir? can you prove me that god doesn't exist? do you have any evidence? your existence is the absolute evidence that god exist. yeah maybe I'm not good when it comes to debate especially if we're using other's native language :< but all in all I love this, why? sometimes it better to use words as sword. maybe we can't see god why? because god always within our heart <3

so what about you sir? can you prove me that god doesn't exist? do you have any evidence? your existence is the absolute evidence that god exist. yeah maybe I'm not good when it comes to debate especially if we're using other's native language :< but all in all I love this, why? sometimes it better to use words as sword. maybe we can't see god why? because god always within our heart <3
Again as mentioned above, the burden on proving something is on you. I dont have to prove god isnt real since theres nothing to prove. Pwede naman tayo magtagalog :) my existence doesnt prove god is real. I was conceive by my mom. Scientifically speaking egg cell plus ***** cell. By “god is always in our hearts” you mean it metaphorically?

Status
Not open for further replies.