What's new

Help Programming Language Recommendation for Website?

luckymepancitcanton

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Hi ka-PHC, currently ginagawa ko ung papeles namin from chapter 1 to 3 and ang capstone project namin is a web-based online repository and publication system for capstone projects ng university namin. Can you guys suggest kung ano best na programming language for that kind of system po? I can also provides objectives if makakahelp para ma-identify ung best language for that hehe.

1. Enable Document Sharing: Allow users to send a document, link, or highlighted text to their email address for convenient access and reference.
  2. Automatic Source Referencing: Automatically include the source reference when users paste copied text that was highlighted, ensuring proper citation and attribution.
  3. Restricted Access for My University Students: Restrict access to the online thesis library exclusively for My Uni students, maintaining the repository as a valuable resource within the university community.
  4. Captcha Verification for Thesis Uploads: Implement captcha verification during thesis upload and publication processes to prevent automated bots from interfering with the system and ensure the authenticity of submissions.
  5. Hover Display of Abstracts: Provide a feature that displays the abstract of a capstone project when users hover their cursor over the project's title in the search bar, offering a quick overview of the project's content.
  6. Related Topics Sidebar: Show related topics on the side of the screen when a specific capstone project is selected, allowing users to explore similar or relevant projects and broaden their research scope.
  7. Tracking Project Engagement: Indicate the number of views or clicks for each capstone project on the screen, providing a metric for project engagement and popularity, which can assist users in identifying trending or widely accessed projects.