What's new

Practical english lounge

Oh I find your thread uhm uhh hmm.... uhh god bless us thanks
Thank you! :)
Uhmmm, I guess I want to improve my English fluently and the thread is kind of fun. Well does it really help, even just typing here?
Truly! :) Just enjoy and never be pressured. Reading english articles and stories that you have interest with can greatly help, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh I remember that we have a GC in fb whereas we only speak english to practice our vocabulary everyday and even though we are in school I'm not used to speak in tagalog only, most of the time I speak in taglish lmao

this thread can be the "door" to Filipinos who wants to learn English effectively and proficiently since English have a vast array of words or vocabulary, it is not easy to understand it all or maybe you can't even use it publicly so it is a good idea that you've created this thread *salutes*
It's my pleasure. :) I love its complexities and dynamicity. In fact, it's comprehensiveness is what makes it alive.

Did your colleagues and you have a group english chat in real life? What was your experiences speaking english orally?

oh a bloody evening ladies and gentlemen. I may now rest in my coffin see ya'll on incubus :):)

It's my pleasure. :) I love its complexities and dynamicity. In fact, it's comprehensiveness is what makes it alive.

Did your colleagues and you have a group english chat in real life? What was your experiences speaking english orally?
speaking orally is really hard for me hahaha I'm more on the written side, since studying filipino, english and japanese can really mess up your vocabulary.

So? Zorlmsaj , just asking but how old are you?
Uhm, uhm uhm, actually uhm
Do I have to answer that question? :) That was really personal though. Haha

But here's a clue:
I am going to be the double of the double first. Goodluck! :)
KayNine, wow! You are awesome! Japanese is a hard language. How did you cope with it? What are your techniques?
John Ace Lopez, thanks to you, too. I'm also sorry for my shortcomings. For I can't entertain you all. :)
thinkster03, goodnight! :)