What's new

Crypto Potential airdrop Grass Network

Stheart

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Grass Confirmed AIrdrop Powered by Wynd Network.
Potetial Airdrop: $400 > $700 > $1,500 > $2,000+
PC/Laptop/Mobile

Cost: Free
Grass is a web extension that allows you to sell your idle network resources, such as unused home internet.
Step 1
-Click You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
(Hindi ka makaka join sa Grass Incentivized Beta kung hindi ka gumamit ng referral ng isang user)
Step 2
-Register via Email (Yahoo, Gmail & Ethermail)
Step 3 (For mobile user)
-You can use Grass on your mobile by installing the extension in your Kiwi Browser or Mises Browser.

Grass Wallet/Extension

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - Click

FAQ
What is Wynd Network?
-Wynd Network is the first transparent node marketplace. Initially catering to laptops, with mobile devices
Are there any restrictions or limitations on using Grass?

-If two or more accounts are on the same Wi-Fi network only one account will earn tokens. Grass cannot be used with a VPN enabled.
How much will I earn?

-As an early user of Grass, not only will you be able to earn up to $100 per month by selling your unused network resources, but you will also have a unique opportunity to own a piece of the network itself.

Why do buyers want my unused network resources?
-Buyers seek unused network resources to access a more diverse range of IP addresses, which enables them to see certain websites from a retail perspective. By utilizing your idle network resources, they can conduct market research, or perform tasks like web scraping or training AI. This enables buyers to obtain access to services they might otherwise be unable to reach, all while you earn passive income from your unused resources.

Can I download Grass on multiple devices?
-While you can download Grass on multiple devices, if they’re all connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you’ll only accrue earnings on whichever device is connected to the network first.

How do I ensure my personal data is protected while using Grass?
-Protecting our users is our top priority. Your data is not utilized by either Grass or Wynd Network. We are very thorough when vetting the companies who pay for your network resources, and our browser extension does not have access to any data on your computer. You can use Grass with confidence knowing that your personal data is safe and secure.

How do I get ρáíd my rewards?
-Grass rewards will automatically be credited to your account.
FACT: Big Tech companies like Google and Facebook use your bandwidth to improve their services, test ads, and sell scraped data to third-party companies. A digital goldmine was built using your bandwidth to scrape data, train AI models, create predictive analytics, and more.
Twitter: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. & You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
#forbidden#: https://#forbidden#.gg/grass

Idolo nag registered ako under your ref. pwede ba dito multiple devices (pc) different internet connection. kasi napansin ko apat naman na yung na-connect ko na device (same account) pero isa lang lumalabas na device.

1691034568956.png

Attachments

Last edited: