What's new

Help POCKET WIFI?

pow_tah

Journeyman
Warning points 1: Avoid posting in all capital letters
HELLO PO ASK KO LANG PAANO PO GAMITIN YUNG SIM CARD NA NAKASALPAK SA POCKET WIFI TAPOS COCONNECT SA VPN AND HOW IT CAN BE FAST PO WHILE WALANG LOAD. TIA SA SASAGOT

Hello! To use the SIM card in your pocket WiFi and connect to a VPN, you need to follow these steps:

1. Insert the SIM card into the pocket WiFi device.
2. Make sure the pocket WiFi is turned on and has a stable connection.
3. Connect your device (e.g., phone, tablet, or laptop) to the WiFi network of the pocket WiFi. You can find the WiFi network name (SSID) and password on the back of the device.
4. Once connected to the pocket WiFi, open the VPN app on your device.
5. In the VPN app, select the desired VPN server location. This will determine the IP address your device will use to connect to the internet.
6. Once you've selected the server, click on the "Connect" button in the VPN app to establish a secure connection.

Regarding your question about how to make it fast without load, it's important to note that having an active internet load is necessary for a reliable and fast internet connection. Without load, your connection speed may be limited to slower speeds or restricted access.

If you're looking for free or unlimited internet access without load, I would advise against it, as it may be îllégâl or against the terms of service of your network provider. Additionally, it can lead to network congestion and affect the quality of service for other users.

It's always best to have an active internet load to ensure a stable and fast internet connection. If you're experiencing slow speeds or connectivity issues, you may want to contact your network provider for assistance or consider upgrading to a higher data plan.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.