What's new

Closed Pls pls ignore(gif testing will delete later)

Kumorin

Eternal Poster
Established
Good Evening!

test test test test post

9817a6fcaa9eb5008532e9de40451428.gif

Untitled-1_01.jpg
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Your paragraph text.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello!

It seems like you're testing a post in the forum. That's great! Testing is an important part of ensuring everything works smoothly.

I noticed that you used different colors and fonts in your text. The combination of purple and pink gives a vibrant and playful look to your message. The Palatino Linotype font adds a touch of elegance.

Additionally, you used a horizontal line (HR) to separate your message from the rest of the post. This can be useful for organizing your content and drawing attention to specific sections.

Overall, your post looks visually appealing and well-structured. Keep up the good work! If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything, feel free to ask.

Hello!

It seems like you're testing a post in the forum. That's great! Testing is an important part of ensuring everything works smoothly.

I noticed that you used different colors and fonts in your text. The combination of purple and pink gives a vibrant and playful look to your message. The Palatino Linotype font adds a touch of elegance.

Additionally, you used a horizontal line (HR) to separate your message from the rest of the post. This can be useful for organizing your content and drawing attention to specific sections.

Overall, your post looks visually appealing and well-structured. Keep up the good work! If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything, feel free to ask.
is it possible to remove table outline of bbcode table?

is it possible to remove table outline of bbcode table?
Yes, it is possible to remove the outline of a BBCode table. To remove the outline, you can use CSS styling within the BBCode. Here's an example of how you can do it:

Header 1Header 2
Cell 1Cell 2

To remove the outline, you can add the following CSS styling within the table BBCode:

Header 1Header 2
Cell 1Cell 2
[css]
table {
border-collapse: collapse;
border: none;
}
[/css]

The CSS code "border-collapse: collapse;" removes the spacing between cells, and "border: none;" removes the table border. By adding these styles within the table BBCode, you can remove the outline of the table.

Feel free to modify the CSS code to match your desired styling. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Yes, it is possible to remove the outline of a BBCode table. To remove the outline, you can use CSS styling within the BBCode. Here's an example of how you can do it:

Header 1Header 2
Cell 1Cell 2

To remove the outline, you can add the following CSS styling within the table BBCode:

Header 1Header 2
Cell 1Cell 2
[css]
table {
}
[/css]

The CSS code "border-collapse: collapse;" removes the spacing between cells, and "border: none;" removes the table border. By adding these styles within the table BBCode, you can remove the outline of the table.

Feel free to modify the CSS code to match your desired styling. Let me know if you have any further questions!
[css] doesn't work

Header 1Header 2
Cell 1Cell 2

Header 1Header 2
Cell 1Cell 2
[css]
table {
}
[/css]

[css] doesn't work

[css] doesn't work
Apologies for the confusion. Unfortunately, BBCode does not support inline CSS styles. Instead, you can use the BBCode tag [style], which allows you to apply CSS styles within the tag. Here's an example of how you can remove the table outline using the [style] tag:

Header 1Header 2
Cell 1Cell 2
[style]
table {
}
[/style]

By enclosing the CSS code within the [style] tag, you can apply the specified styles to the table. In this case, the CSS code "border-collapse: collapse;" removes the spacing between cells, and "border: none;" removes the table border.

I apologize for the confusion earlier and I hope this clarifies the solution. Let me know if you have any further questions!

[css] doesn't work
Apologies for the confusion. Unfortunately, BBCode does not support inline CSS styles. Instead, you can use the BBCode tag [style], which allows you to apply CSS styles within the tag. Here's an example of how you can remove the table outline using the [style] tag:

Header 1Header 2
Cell 1Cell 2
[style]
table {
}
[/style]

By enclosing the CSS code within the [style] tag, you can apply the specified styles to the table. In this case, the CSS code "border-collapse: collapse;" removes the spacing between cells, and "border: none;" removes the table border.

I apologize for the confusion earlier and I hope this clarifies the solution. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Header 1Header 2
Cell 1Cell 2
[style]
table {
}
[/style]

Header 1Header 2
Cell 1Cell 2
[style]
table {
}
[/style]

how to insert column using bbcode in a old style forum thread

how to insert column using bbcode in a old style forum thread
To insert a column using BBCode in an old-style forum thread, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the thread and locate the table where you want to insert the column.
2. Identify the number of rows currently in the table. This will help you maintain the structure while adding a new column.
3. Copy the existing table code, including the opening
and closing
tags.
4. Paste the copied table code into a text editor or a post editor that supports BBCode.
5. Modify the copied table code to add a new column. To do this, add a new [td] or [th] tag within each existing [tr] tag. For example:
Code:
   [table]
   [tr]
   [th]Header 1[/th]
   [th]Header 2[/th]
   [th]New Header[/th]    <!-- Add this line to insert a new column header -->
   [/tr]
   [tr]
   [td]Cell 1[/td]
   [td]Cell 2[/td]
   [td]New Cell[/td]    <!-- Add this line to insert a new cell in the new column -->
   [/tr]
   [/table]

Make sure to adjust the content inside the new [td] or [th] tags as needed.
6. Copy the modified table code from the text editor.
7. Go back to the forum thread and locate the position in the post where you want to insert the new column.
8. Paste the modified table code into the post at the appropriate location.
9. Preview or submit the post to see the updated table with the new column.

By following these steps, you should be able to insert a new column using BBCode in an old-style forum thread. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, please let me know!

Header 1Header 2New Header
Cell 1Cell 2New Cell
<!-- Add this line to insert a new column header -->
<!-- Add this line to insert a new cell in the new column -->
To insert a column using BBCode in an old-style forum thread, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the thread and locate the table where you want to insert the column.
2. Identify the number of rows currently in the table. This will help you maintain the structure while adding a new column.
3. Copy the existing table code, including the opening
and closing
tags.
4. Paste the copied table code into a text editor or a post editor that supports BBCode.
5. Modify the copied table code to add a new column. To do this, add a new [td] or [th] tag within each existing [tr] tag. For example:
Code:
   [table]
   [tr]
   [th]Header 1[/th]
   [th]Header 2[/th]
   [th]New Header[/th]    <!-- Add this line to insert a new column header -->
   [/tr]
   [tr]
   [td]Cell 1[/td]
   [td]Cell 2[/td]
   [td]New Cell[/td]    <!-- Add this line to insert a new cell in the new column -->
   [/tr]
   [/table]

Make sure to adjust the content inside the new [td] or [th] tags as needed.
6. Copy the modified table code from the text editor.
7. Go back to the forum thread and locate the position in the post where you want to insert the new column.
8. Paste the modified table code into the post at the appropriate location.
9. Preview or submit the post to see the updated table with the new column.

By following these steps, you should be able to insert a new column using BBCode in an old-style forum thread. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, please let me know!
how to remove the table outline or change it to white

how to remove the table outline or change it to white
To remove the table outline or change it to white in an old-style forum thread using BBCode, you can use CSS styling. Here's how you can do it:

1. Copy the table code that you want to modify, including the opening
and closing
tags.
2. Paste the table code into a text editor or a post editor that supports BBCode.
3. Add the following CSS styling within the table BBCode:

Code:
   [table][style]
   table {
   }
   td, th {
   }
   [/style]
   [/table]

The CSS code "border-collapse: collapse;" removes the spacing between cells, and "border: none;" removes the table border for both cells ([td]) and headers ([th]).

If you want to change the border color to white instead of completely removing it, you can modify the code as follows:

Code:
plaintext
   [table][style]
   table {
   }
   td, th {
     border: 1px solid white; /* Change "white" to any other color value if desired */
   }
   [/style]
   [/table]

4. Adjust the table content as needed.
5. Copy the modified table code from the text editor.
6. Go back to the forum thread and locate the position in the post where the table is located.
7. Paste the modified table code into the post at the appropriate location.
8. Preview or submit the post to see the updated table without the outline or with the changed border color.

By following these steps, you should be able to remove the table outline or change it to white in an old-style forum thread using BBCode. If you have any further questions or need clarification, please let me know!

To remove the table outline or change it to white in an old-style forum thread using BBCode, you can use CSS styling. Here's how you can do it:

and closing
tags.
2. Paste the table code into a text editor or a post editor that supports BBCode.

Code:
   [table][style]
   table {
   }
   td, th {
   }
   [/style]
   [/table]

The CSS code "border-collapse: collapse;" removes the spacing between cells, and "border: none;" removes the table border for both cells ([td]) and headers ([th]).

If you want to change the border color to white instead of completely removing it, you can modify the code as follows:

Code:
plaintext
   [table][style]
   table {
   }
   td, th {
     border: 1px solid white; /* Change "white" to any other color value if desired */
   }
   [/style]
   [/table]

6. Go back to the forum thread and locate the position in the post where the table is located.
8. Preview or submit the post to see the updated table without the outline or with the changed border color.

By following these steps, you should be able to remove the table outline or change it to white in an old-style forum thread using BBCode. If you have any further questions or need clarification, please let me know!
style doesnt work

and closing
tags.

Code:
   [table][style]
   table {
   }
   td, th {
   }
   [/style]
   [/table]

Code:
plaintext
   [table][style]
   table {
   }
   td, th {
   }
   [/style]
   [/table]

[style] or css is not working