What's new

Help PLDT Home R281 nag update ng Software Version (v004.1). Openline di na gumagana.

Silver Dawn

Enthusiast
Nag update ang PLDT Home R281 and hindi na gumagana yung openline na AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Error na ang nakalagay.
Also, openline na sana ako kaso after the update RED na ang signal. Kaya nag system restore ako planning na i-openline ulit kaso error na yung AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Any solution?

[XX='EugeneKey, c: 1358430, m: 1668473'][/XX] though i cannot assure you i can upload it my internet speed is very slow especially the upload we only have 1 cellsite here and most of the time its congested

Hi EugeneKey do you have any solution for those locked band turning into single band lock (ex: 3/xx, 1/xx). Whenever I try to lock my band to 3/1 or 1/3, it always changed to 3/xx and 1/xx where I lose my internet connection and need to reset the lock or relock it again. Thanks for the help!~🙏

[XX='junscorts, c: 1358971, m: 252395'][/XX] papatulong sana ako sa kanya sa openline pero pass nalang sa seller, balita ko may tig 150 pa kung magbenta, siya ba yun?

Don't have. I also face this problem, from April when the ability to block bands via AT commands has disappeared.
I do not lose connection, since the laptop is always running on which the messenger is running.
But if I turn it off, then the Internet connection will be interrupted, since the router loses the second band. To get the connection back, I change the network mode in Internet Connection

[XX='EugeneKey, c: 1358430, m: 1668473'][/XX] sir, i have an available modem with v004 and outdated baseband must be around v2, I am willing to cooperate in order to extract the needed files alhough I dont have an idea on how to do it. Maybe you can guide me at the extraction process so that we can fix this openline problem

Users search this thread by keywords

1. PLDT open line modem
  2. pldt boosteven r281 version 4.2
  3. best modem for smart
Back