What's new

Closed Photos that will melt your heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerriku

Eternal Poster
Reaction
We humans have drastically changed our planet over the last century. These photos will make you realize the extent of damage mother nature has suffered brought about by the things we do throughout the years. Baka magsilbing eye opener itong mga larawan na ito sa atin.

recycle-0.jpg

recycle-3.jpg

recycle-6.jpg

recycle-8.jpg

recycle-7.jpg

recycle-9.jpg

recycle-11.jpg

recycle-17.jpg

recycle-23.jpg

recycle-15.jpg

ctto

i just felt my heart snapped. these pictures are such a brutal example of what we, humans have done to our dear nature. that turtle wrapped around the middle gets me the most, bc even my ate can't deal with her binder paano nalang yung pain na naramdaman ni turtle diba (bent talaga yung shell nya huhu) parang 0 naging 8. nakakainis at sobrang nakakalungkot na siya pa ang nag adjust sa kalupitan ng mundo natin. it's a mad, mad, mad world, indeed.

Last edited:
i just felt my heart snapped. this pictures are such a brutal example of what we, humans have done to our dear nature. that turtle wrapped around the middle gets me the most, bc even my ate can't deal with her binder paano nalang yung pain na naramdaman ni turtle diba (bent talaga yung shell nya huhu) parang 0 naging 8. nakakainis at sobrang nakakalungkot na siya pa ang nag adjust sa kalupitan ng mundo natin. it's a mad, mad, mad world, indeed.
Hehehe your ate cannot deal with binder pala. But yeah, relate much. As an animal and nature lover, nakakalungkot talaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.