What's new

Help PHcorner "Page could not be loaded error" sa Converge Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naka converge ako pero hindi ganyan. Alaws problema sa website, so either sa internet nyo mismo (converge sa lugar nyo), or sa device. Try mo mag change dns baka gagana.

Nag page could not be loaded
Screenshot_2023-04-13-18-25-15-98.jpg

Attachments

Bat kaya dko ma access Phcorner pag naka normal connection lang ako via converge fiber? Ngayon lang nangyari to okay naman if naka VPN ako. Possible ba na nablock ni Converge tong site ngayon? I'm using psiphon PC app to tunnel my connection to access Phcorner as of posting this question. May other converge users ba di maka-access sa site? TY sa mga sasagot :)

1681390621318.png

Attachments

Hi!

It's possible that the website (PHcorner) is being blocked by Converge. This can happen due to various reasons such as legal issues or security concerns.

However, before jumping to any conclusions, you can try a few troubleshooting steps to see if the issue can be resolved:

1. Clear your browser cache and cøøkíés: Sometimes, old cache and cøøkíés can cause website access issues. Clearing them might help.

2. Restart your router: Sometimes, a simple reboot of the router can fix connectivity issues.

3. Check your network settings: Make sure your DNS settings are set to automatic and not manually configured. You can also try changing your DNS server to see if that makes any difference.

4. Try accessing the website on a different device: If you have another device, such as a phone or tablet, try accessing the website on that device. If it works, then the issue might be with your computer.

If none of the above steps work, then it's possible that Converge has blocked the PHcorner website. In that case, using a VPN might be the only solution.

I hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back