What's new

Help Phc bot test-Create a professional letter asking for raise

Kaplok Kaplok

Forum Veteran
Elite
Draft 300 word professional mail to request for a raise. The current wage is lower than industry standards and is not sustainable as a career, considering needs like eventually buying a home.

Subject: Request for Salary Adjustment – Achieving Sustainability and Future Goals

Dear [Supervisor's Name],

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to discuss an important matter regarding my current salary. I would like to express my gratitude for the opportunities and support provided to me during my time at [Company Name]. It has been an enriching experience working with a team that values professionalism and encourages personal growth.

I would like to bring to your attention that after careful consideration of industry standards and the rising cost of living, I have come to the realization that my current wage is below the average market rate. It has become increasingly challenging to meet my financial obligations, especially with regards to long-term goals such as eventually buying a home. This wage disparity is hindering my ability to sustain myself and progress in my career.

I am fully committed to my role and consistently strive to contribute to the success of our team. Over the course of my tenure, I have successfully completed several high-profile projects and consistently exceeded expectations. I have received positive feedback from both clients and colleagues, which reinforces my belief in the value I bring to the company.

Considering my dedication and the quality of my work, I believe that a fair salary adjustment is warranted. I kindly request that you review my current compensation in light of the industry standards and the skills and experience I bring to the table. This adjustment would not only alleviate the financial strain I currently face but also motivate me to continue delivering exceptional results.

I understand that budgetary considerations and company policies play a significant role in determining salary adjustments. However, I would appreciate the opportunity to engage in a constructive discussion regarding my request. I am open to exploring alternative solutions such as performance-based incentives or additional responsibilities that align with my career growth. I am confident that we can find a mutually beneficial solution that acknowledges my contributions and ensures the sustainment of my career trajectory.

I would be grateful for the chance to discuss this matter further at a time and place convenient for you. Please let me know if you require any additional information or documentation to support my request. I appreciate your attention to this matter and eagerly await your response.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]