What's new

Help PHC bot ask

The future continuous tense is used to describe an action that will be in progress at a specific time in the future. It is formed using the auxiliary verb "will" + "be" + present participle (-ing form) of the verb.

Positive Structure: Subject + will + be + present participle (-ing form) of the verb

Example:
  • I will be studying for my exam tomorrow evening.
  • They will be hiking in the mountains this weekend.

Negative Structure: Subject + will not (won't) + be + present participle (-ing form) of the verb

Example:
  • She won't be attending the meeting tomorrow afternoon.
  • We won't be watching the movie tonight.

Question Structure: Will + subject + be + present participle (-ing form) of the verb

Example:
  • Will you be working late tomorrow evening?
  • Will they be traveling to Paris next month?

In all of these structures, the present participle (-ing form) of the verb is used to indicate the ongoing action. The future continuous tense is often used to talk about a future action that will be in progress at a specific time or duration in the future.

The future continuous tense is used to describe an action that will be in progress at a specific time in the future. It is formed using the auxiliary verb "will" + "be" + present participle (-ing form) of the verb.

Positive Structure: Subject + will + be + present participle (-ing form) of the verb

Example:
  • I will be studying for my exam tomorrow evening.
  • They will be hiking in the mountains this weekend.

Negative Structure: Subject + will not (won't) + be + present participle (-ing form) of the verb

Example:
  • She won't be attending the meeting tomorrow afternoon.
  • We won't be watching the movie tonight.

Question Structure: Will + subject + be + present participle (-ing form) of the verb

Example:
  • Will you be working late tomorrow evening?
  • Will they be traveling to Paris next month?

In all of these structures, the present participle (-ing form) of the verb is used to indicate the ongoing action. The future continuous tense is often used to talk about a future action that will be in progress at a specific time or duration in the future.
future perfect tense positive, negative, question structure with example and explanation

future perfect tense positive, negative, question structure with example and explanation
The future perfect tense is used to describe an action that will have been completed by a certain point in time in the future. It is formed using the auxiliary verb "will" + "have" + past participle of the verb.

Positive Structure: Subject + will + have + past participle of the verb

Example:
  • I will have finished my project by next week.
  • They will have traveled to Europe by the end of the year.

Negative Structure: Subject + will not (won't) + have + past participle of the verb

Example:
  • She won't have completed her training by the deadline.
  • We won't have saved enough money for a down payment by next month.

Question Structure: Will + subject + have + past participle of the verb

Example:
  • Will you have graduated by next spring?
  • Will they have finished renovating their house by the end of the summer?

In all of these structures, the past participle of the verb is used to indicate the completed action. The future perfect tense is often used to talk about a future event that will be completed before another future time or event.

The future perfect tense is used to describe an action that will have been completed by a certain point in time in the future. It is formed using the auxiliary verb "will" + "have" + past participle of the verb.

Positive Structure: Subject + will + have + past participle of the verb

Example:
  • I will have finished my project by next week.
  • They will have traveled to Europe by the end of the year.

Negative Structure: Subject + will not (won't) + have + past participle of the verb

Example:
  • She won't have completed her training by the deadline.
  • We won't have saved enough money for a down payment by next month.

Question Structure: Will + subject + have + past participle of the verb

Example:
  • Will you have graduated by next spring?
  • Will they have finished renovating their house by the end of the summer?

In all of these structures, the past participle of the verb is used to indicate the completed action. The future perfect tense is often used to talk about a future event that will be completed before another future time or event.
future perfect continuous tense positive, negative, question structure with example and explanation

future perfect continuous tense positive, negative, question structure with example and explanation
The future perfect continuous tense is used to describe an action that will have been ongoing and in progress for a period of time before a specified point in the future. It is formed using the auxiliary verb "will" + "have been" + present participle (-ing form) of the verb.

Positive Structure: Subject + will + have been + present participle (-ing form) of the verb

Example:
  • I will have been studying for five hours by the time the exam starts.
  • They will have been working on the project for two weeks by the deadline.

Negative Structure: Subject + will not (won't) + have been + present participle (-ing form) of the verb

Example:
  • She won't have been taking the medicine for a full week by the time of her appointment.
  • We won't have been living in this city for a year by the end of the summer.

Question Structure: Will + subject + have been + present participle (-ing form) of the verb

Example:
  • Will you have been practicing the piano for an hour by the time we arrive?
  • Will they have been preparing for the exam for three months before the test date?

In all of these structures, the present participle (-ing form) of the verb is used to indicate the ongoing action. The future perfect continuous tense is often used to talk about an action that will have been ongoing and in progress for a specific period of time before a future event or time.