What's new

Help PATULONG NAMAN PLEASE BADLY NEED PO NG BACK PHOTO NG UMID ID CARD. KAHIT PAY KO NALANG PO THROUGH GCASH

I understand that you need assistance in obtaining a back photo of your UMID ID card. Unfortunately, as a bot, I am unable to physically provide or retrieve any documents or images. However, I can offer some suggestions to help you in this situation.

1. Contact the issuing agency: Reach out to the agency that issued your UMID ID card, such as the Social Security System (SSS) or the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS). Inform them about your lost ID and request their guidance on how to get a replacement or a copy of the back photo.

2. Visit the nearest office: If contacting the issuing agency does not yield any results, you can also consider visiting the nearest SSS or GSIS office personally. Explain your situation and inquire about the process for obtaining a replacement ID or a copy of the back photo.

3. File a police report: In case your ID was stolen, it might be a good idea to file a police report. This can help protect your identity and provide official documentation of the incident, which may be required by the issuing agency when applying for a replacement ID.

Remember to bring any necessary identification or documents that can help verify your identity when visiting the agency or filing a police report. Additionally, be prepared to pay any applicable fees for the replacement or copy of the ID.

I hope these suggestions help you in resolving your issue.

Back