What's new

Help Pano mag calibrate ng wifi?

I am nobody

Forum Guru
1680663005731.png

Sa zlt s12pro yan, not calibrated kasi yung 2.4G na wifi kaya sigoro nag didisconnect. Any idea pano e calibrate yan?

Attachments

Solution
It may not only be that the wifi is not calibrated, but the radio does run hot under the stock firmware that could be causing the wifi woes of some for this unit. I have converted S12Pro to a working OpenWrt build and I did not experience the same wifi instability as that of stock. Also the radio runs cooler as a result.
It may not only be that the wifi is not calibrated, but the radio does run hot under the stock firmware that could be causing the wifi woes of some for this unit. I have converted S12Pro to a working OpenWrt build and I did not experience the same wifi instability as that of stock. Also the radio runs cooler as a result.

Solution
wow galing naman openwrt, na try mo na ba mag serial connection sa modem na to lods? Nakaka pag sent kaba ng command using serial?

Under OpenWrt yes. I'm not sure about stock, it must have been read-only.
Ay impossible pala to ma unbrick

stable ba yung 4g signal ng openwrt lods?

Last edited:

stable ba yung 4g signal ng openwrt lods?
It can be recovered from a brick so long as the bootloader remains undamaged. The conversion of this device into OpenWrt only happens on the router side. There is another device inside the unit, the LTE module connected to a mini pci-e slot that handles the mobile network communications and this remains untouched. This is reponsible for the signal, bands etc.

In my experience I get better mobile network performance under OpenWrt than stock.

It can be recovered from a brick so long as the bootloader remains undamaged. The conversion of this device into OpenWrt only happens on the router side. There is another device inside the unit, the LTE module connected to a mini pci-e slot that handles the mobile network communications and this remains untouched. This is reponsible for the signal, bands etc.

In my experience I get better mobile network performance under OpenWrt than stock.
Wow, mas maganda pala openwrt, I think openwrt din tong default ng s12pro pero sobrang outdated.

I think di pa naman na sira yung bootloader nya kasi nagboboot pa siya makikita yung logs sa serial monitor. Ayaw lang mag response sa serial command, naka disabled ata

Patulong lods

Wow, mas maganda pala openwrt, I think openwrt din tong default ng s12pro pero sobrang outdated.

I think di pa naman na sira yung bootloader nya kasi nagboboot pa siya makikita yung logs sa serial monitor. Ayaw lang mag response sa serial command, naka disabled ata

Patulong lods
You can check here for more info.