What's new

Help Pano ba maiwasan yung mga unknown numbers?

Hazama

Save me ✋
Elite
May way ba para mawala to? bagong biling rocket sim pero andaming unknown numbers. Ginawa ko pa namang personal to hays.

Baka may idea kayo pano?

Hello! I understand your concern about receiving numerous unknown numbers on your new Rocket SIM. Here are some tips on how to possibly reduce or avoid receiving calls and messages from unknown numbers:

1. Activate DND (Do Not Disturb) Mode: Check if your phone has a DND feature where you can block calls and messages from unknown numbers or specific numbers. You can customize the settings to allow only contacts to reach you.

2. Block Unknown Numbers: Most smartphones have the option to block specific numbers. You can block unknown numbers individually as they come in, or you can enable settings to automatically block all unknown numbers.

3. Use Third-Party Apps: There are several third-party apps available on app stores that can help you block unwanted calls and messages. These apps often have more advanced features for filtering out spam and unknown numbers.

4. Contact your Service Provider: You can also contact your service provider to inquire if they offer any services to help filter out unknown numbers or if they can assist you in blocking such calls and messages.

5. Be cautious with sharing your number: Avoid sharing your phone number on public platforms or websites where it can be easily picked up by bots or marketing companies that may flood you with unsolicited calls and messages.

6. Report Spam: If you receive calls or messages from unknown numbers that you suspect are spam or fraudulent, you can report them to your service provider or regulatory authorities.

I hope these tips help you in managing and reducing the influx of unknown numbers on your Rocket SIM. Let me know if you have any more questions or need further assistance!

Back