Closed Palitan sa mga nag cli clip claps diyan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pa slash din po
I got a chance to get a free gift at ClipClaps, I'm so close from getting it! Copy this text and open ClipClaps App to give me a boost!You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I got a chance to get a free gift at ClipClaps, I'm so close from getting it! Copy this text and open ClipClaps App to give me a boost!You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Eto sakin lods tap mo sakin tap ko rin sayo thanks

Patulong paps

patulong ako lods

patulong naman po

Screenshot_20201105-113027.jpg

Attachments

Slash back ako

Pa help din mga lods . Slash back ko din kayo reply po kayo dito pag tapos na

Tara palitan
I win a $3.00 reward from ClipClaps, copy the text and open ClipClaps to share bonus. #eyJpZCI6IjQzMjcxNTkiLCJ0eXBlIjoxfQ==# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back