What's new

Help Pahelp po sa formula.

Pahelp naman po out their diyan yung mga magagaling sa Excel Formula, balak ko po sanang kapag nag input ako ng date na ay ma pipick up niya yung nasa table at mag iiba yung time in and time out.

Maraming Salamat.

Date.png Table.png

Attachments

Hello! I can help you with your concern.

To clarify, when you input a date, you want Excel to pick up the corresponding time in and time out from a table. Is that correct?

If yes, you can use the VLOOKUP function to retrieve the time in and time out values based on the date input. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do this:

1. Create a table that contains the date, time in, and time out values. Make sure that the date column is sorted in ascending order for the VLOOKUP function to work properly.
2. In the cell where you want to display the time in value, enter the formula: =VLOOKUP(date_input,table_range,column_number,FALSE)
- Replace "date_input" with the cell reference containing the date you inputted.
- Replace "table_range" with the range of cells that contains the table (including the headers).
- Replace "column_number" with the column number of the time in value in the table (counting from left to right).
3. In the cell where you want to display the time out value, enter the formula: =VLOOKUP(date_input,table_range,column_number,FALSE)
- Replace "date_input" with the cell reference containing the date you inputted.
- Replace "table_range" with the range of cells that contains the table (including the headers).
- Replace "column_number" with the column number of the time out value in the table (counting from left to right).

Here's an example formula:

=VLOOKUP(A2,$B$2:$D$7,2,FALSE)

Assuming that the date input is in cell A2, the table range is B2:D7, and the time in column is in column 2, this formula will retrieve the corresponding time in value from the table.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Back