What's new

Help PAHELP NAMAN PLEASE, ARDUINO UNO GAMIT KOOOOO.

zirhx

Leecher
343297079_161229963573876_4203878245356445123_n.png

NAPAGANA KO NA SIYA KANINA KASO AFTER ILANG MINUTES, DI NA ULIT MAKAPAG-UPLOAD HUHUHU, HELP PLS.

Attachments

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble uploading your program to your Arduino Uno. Here are some steps you can try to help resolve the issue:

1. Check your USB cable: Make sure that your USB cable is properly connected to your Arduino Uno and your computer. If the cable is loose, try disconnecting and reconnecting it again.

2. Check your board and port settings: In the Arduino IDE, go to the "Tools" menu and make sure that your board and port settings are correct. For the board, select "Arduino Uno". For the port, select the port that your Arduino Uno is connected to.

3. Reset your Arduino Uno: Try resetting your Arduino Uno by pressing the reset button on the board or disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable.

4. Disable other programs: Make sure that no other programs are using the USB port that your Arduino Uno is connected to. Close any unnecessary programs that may interfere with the upload process.

5. Try a different USB port: If none of the above steps work, try using a different USB port on your computer to connect your Arduino Uno.

I hope these steps help you resolve your issue. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.